Selling your soul

Any one of you guys know something about how to sell your soul to the devil? It’s work ?

Aside from that thread there are dozens of others dealing with the question, all of them you can discover for yourself by employing an equally mythical and quite useful yet sadly underused feature called “the search topics, users, or categories” located at the top right of your screen, please take full advantage of in future as it can not only offer near unlimited knowledge but might save our volunteer moderators unnecessary work, thank you.

7 Likes

Lol facts.

4 Likes

Why don’t you just make a pact and don’t bother trying to sell your soul because you can’t. Yehovah owns your soul. The devil doesn’t want it. Some might say he might want to damn you but that’s a thing of the past. The fallen angels are coming back to heaven.

2 Likes

not trying to start an argument but how do you know Yehovah owns his soul? I was a heavy christian for a while and now practically the only thing I do other than ritual and meditation is blaspheme Yehovah.

2 Likes

I own my soul. No one else.

4 Likes

the advice I would give is that make sure you have a good relationship with the daemon and make sure they are willing to accept your soul, also to make sure you are willing to do everything (literally anything and everything) they tell you, because your soul will not be yours anymore. you would be following their will not yours.

1 Like

Devils don’t care about souls. You aren’t going to get anything for it. You should offer something they actually want instead that doesn’t conflict with your goal.

1 Like

I think this whole selling souls thing got started when people decided they would give up their moral values for a bit of cash, for instance, a committed vegan goes to work at a meat packing plant. The problem with this is the money isn’t usually very good, and the vegan could have made more elsewhere without compromising his values.
Part if it is when people come to a tight spot financially and see people with no moral scruples getting rich, they figure if they just give up the values, they will automatically get wealthy. But wealth does not come from just being a sociopath, you actually have to have something to offer, something to bargain with.

1 Like