Selling your soul for virtual possessions

Is it true you can sell your soul to the devil for instant riches, power and fame?

Yes, absolutely.

Go with it dawg.

4 Likes

How do you do it? Can you help me out

You might want to use the search function. And introduce yourself if your planning to stick around. Also the devil(any of them) has absolutely no use for your soul so why would he/they give you anything for it

6 Likes

No demon really likes to be reffered as “devil” or at least most of them don’t like that.

Also, you can’t sell your soul in the way you mean it. A demon can help you with something you may need (for example money) but you need to have a way for them to manifest (for example your work that you can gain money from) and you also need to work for it. The spirit can and may help you but you still need to work to get it.

Depending on what you want to achieve in this path you must take some actions that you need to take in order to achieve it and not just do nothing waiting for the spirit to do all the work because he’ll think that you don’t deserve his help and it’ll leave you.

5 Likes

That makes utter sense

2 Likes

You have to wonder what the Devil does with all these souls he’s supposedly accumulated over the years. Trade them on the soul exchange? Make knitted soul quilts? Age them in his cellar for some fine soul bourbon?

4 Likes

Light snacks perhaps? Though from christian point of view, doesn’t just the fact you considered selling your soul to Satan mean its his when you die anyway? Why then would he pay you anything? Though as I already said I don’t think demons are really interested in soul trading

2 Likes

I highly recommen not doing this. There are other ways to get riches. Ive accumulated many things such as a beautiful apartment. My own temple. A new car. Good job. Etc… without selling your actual soul. Would you sell your body right now to someone? Your soul is yours.

Where do you think these commanders get these massive legions from? You may sell your soul for riches that will be here for this lifetime, but how long will you be serving that demon in a place where time does not exist? Be smart and think about that. Some may disagree and say that I am wrong, but what if I am right? That not some shit to play around with. You can make so many other deals then selling yourself.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

I really was considering not showing my home to the forum but I really want to illustrate that you can acquire great things without making such a pact of selling yourself as a slave… Belial gave this to me in 1 month and only because I swore to work with him on this plane and took him on as a mentor. Dont do it.

11 Likes

So now i’m confused there is such a thing as soul selling? I thought that really no entity wants your soul. And if so you have to declare it in the contract or can it happen accidentally if you are not careful?

I am a firm believer that you can offer your soul to a spirits service after expiration of your physical vessel.

4 Likes

Can you do it accidentally if you are not careful in pact making?

Treat the pact as any other contract. Our statement of intent is very fragile. This is why many horrific things can happen to the practitioner. If you wish for money which gets you into a car accident then you collect insurance money. Be specific as possible

2 Likes

gee thanks for the info… I think i had the beginners luck when i made my pacts. or had a great intuition without knowing the risks because i stated exactly how my life is to be fixed. Through a better job and trough the success of my family’s business without any harm whatsoever coming to any of them or me.
Ant it is starting to work exactly as i stated… But thanks for the warnings nonetheless!
And you met E.A.? How is he? PM me for that please! I’m a bit of a fan of his work now…::star_struck:

1 Like

Lol go on youtube and type EAs tattoos. Thats me taking the video

2 Likes