Self Possession/Invocation

I truly attempted for the first time last night a full self-possession. I have evoked this particular entity an untold number of times. I was sure it would work, as in I really never even thought that I wouldn’t have the result of a full possession. I knew it would take place, and was about a 3 to 4 out of 10 on the nervous scale, as I’ve never done this before.

Long story short, it didn’t work. I felt the entity’s presence strong, like always, but nothing more gleamed from the experience. Wanted to book a consult with EA to discuss, but he’s not available for a week. I’m pretty sure I’ll have it worked out by then.

Questions (help will be very much appreciated):

Was it possibly the novelty factor of the ritual–it being something new to me?

What exactly do you experience during a possession? I was expecting a near-total-takeover of my mind and channeling of the entity’s knowledge. You know… POSSESSION!

Any advice is appreciated.

1 Like

When I’ve done it, it very much depends on the being who’s posessing me - and most I won’t do full possession with, so I’ve only had that experience of near-total takeover a few times.

My experiences, which are by no means comprehensive, range from a complete shift in my emotional compass, to a strong sense of a faster stronger mind trying to run on my own neurons, like trying to run Windows 7 on a laptop built for W98, or something - then there’s the change in interests, like when I recently did a lot of work with Raphael, I felt like it was jarring to read about baneful working (on here or elsewhere online) and about anything to do with demons, not because they’re “bad” so much as the energy was just jarring.

It doesn’t always feel that strong at the time for me, but when I look back or get feedback from people, I realise I was really acting pretty oddly or saying things that don’t fit with my own opinions or whatever.

One way I’ve found that’s a good test for possession is to write something while possessed, then go back to it when you know you’re 100% clear of the external being and see if what you read looks like you wrote it, or if it looks different, or like someone imitating your style but not quite getting it right.

I’ve had that experience a few times and it might be helpful to you?

1 Like

Try smoking them in. Offer them a cigar or cigarette and then inhale it yourself, calling them into your body.

1 Like

Try smoking them in. Offer them a cigar or cigarette and then inhale it yourself, calling them into your body.
[/quote]
Is that possible?

Thanks for your input!

Would anyone else care to describe their successes and methods of obtaining possession?

Hey Bill!

The latest partial possession that I got into was pretty interesting . The premise fell upon opening with the various aspects of the entity, and evocating the specific aspect within a triangle. Afterwards declaring a statement of supplication and stepping within the triangle and "opening myself " to the entity.
Instead of allowing myself to absorb the energy but fortifying my sense of self, with each inhalation allowing the essence of that entity slowly fill up my energetic self and holding on to a “small” kernel of myself. I’m sorry if it sounds abstract, but the result was borderline rapture and seeing nearly in a third person view of myself. I felt my facial expressions change, the rush of energy was completely different from what I normally experience when raising energy. The trance/ altered mind I was in prior was scary deep like I was wondering if I was going to tether myself out of it. The entity’s passion ( best way to describe it) was a separate trance like state in it’s own. It was intense but not scary more like hungry to delve deeper into the rabbit hole that has no ending lol.

Best
Keez

Lady Eva, I have had this same question wondering if I was experiencing possession (full and / or partial) so this thread, and your test method, is of keen interest to me. I will utilize your suggested testing method as soon as the opportunity presents itself. Thanks for the suggestion! G

I have had some invocations that spilled over into my daily life and lingered, overshadowing my personality. Perhaps there are similarities with possession, not sure. Perhaps someone will find it useful. The entities contacted had a massive effect on the results, but there were some commonalities.

The common threads of these were that I experienced the world as if for the first time, even normal everyday experiences and locations seemed surreal. I had thoughts that were unique and strange. I did things that I would not normally do, for reasons I never had before.

Edit: As for techniques. The fist time I attempted something like this I left a cup of tea on a table, requested the entity to enter, and then left the room. Came back later and drank it. I prefer visualization and intent now, as I have found that works well for me and requires little setup, as It can be done anywhere, anytime.

I have noticed that when I become possessed by Lilith, I sometimes get the feeling of being stoned, but not always. However, after looking back on sessions of possession, I can see my thoughts differed from what I would normally think, much in the same way as Lady Eva described above. In certain situations, I can bring on possesion by inviting Lilith to posses me, but not always. Yet in all cases, I have found possession experiences to be quite pleasant and enlightening.

I attempted the ‘cup of tea’ technique of possession and am pleased to report it worked as advertised - and fast!! The only difference in what I did versus the suggestion was to substitute a glass of water for the cup of tea. Within minutes, my request was answered. (I have been ‘under the influence’ for about an hour and am writing this as per Lady Eva’s test method above.) Althougn I have experienced possession in the past, I am now noting things I am experiencing. For example, I had been wearing a hoodie for a couple of hours due to my house being cool. Since the possession began, I have gotten very warm and removed the hoodie. I am also experiencing thirst which is unusual for me and slight dizziness. I also feel a slight tremble in my body’s core. In addition, prior to my writing this, several particularly unusual synchronicities occurred accompanied by most unusual thoughts.

Well, due to tobacco triggering migraines for me, even in a car on a freeway 20 ft ahead of me; the advice is great- and we will be using Weed when it happens! Looking very much to it!

I invoked astroth outside today poured a mix of alot of sugar amd a little salt over her sigil she seemed to manifest as like multi voices what choronzon likely sounds like but more intense and manic. She seemed to be comeing like 7 females walking two different sets of dogs.
Its wad like a paradoxical moment.

This is interesting as the Pact I am currently working involves my “Invoking and Commanding Belial and or his Familairs entering my body and my vessel at will for the period of the Pact in order to {to be short} fix and rewire and reprogram things. Debugg antivirus and download new upgraded software”
I have to say that I was abit squeemish when thinking baout it before after EA’s wifes experiance; but I think I had differant things going for me, so I basically commanded them, no holds barred- go in and get it done.
I have to say, I am experiancing much differant from what I have heard and hollywood has portrayed. Yes, I have no doubt I have ‘extra crew on board, kinda damn cool in alotta ways. But I have to also say, I “feel as if I am respected and even [sounds wierd] Appreciated and Familial” . I have not climb onto the cieling and spit pea soup at any one yet, and doubt I will; but truthfully, Iam wondering if I would be happy if they all just bailed and never came back-- think I would be lonely and depressed as hell-erm, heaven.
And i am feeling much stronger better than when "Posessed by the so called "holy Ghost’- not the least of which is “who the fuk is that anyway?!” With Belial- i know whoo I am given permission for, and, I do not have the anxt- I thought I should. And as for me and my severe inability to trust; i actually do trust Him; this whole experiance even though I still got till the end of Junes lunar cycle- if this is all i would achieve and attain- would be a wealth of value i never would have expected.
I am now very much of the opinion[hoping I do not sound better than thou] a persons Developed Mental and psychiatric stability and “Command” as Azazel would say; is very much important as opposed to someone who may have some hidden psychiatric weakness or failings, which could send the whole process into the tank. I have even thought maybe i am not ‘surrendering’ enough, maybe I should be climing the cieling; but i have no clue as to how to surrender more than i have done- not to mention as I am watching Deadliest Catch, and seeing someones engine blown and someone down there scrambling to keep the ship afloat- it is still to be expected by the “Demons” that i remain at the helm making sure we all end up in safe port, where the benifits of the entire process can prove Benificial.
love to you Belial and Familiars.
Lets keep jamming

When I’ve done it, it very much depends on the being who’s posessing me - and most I won’t do full possession with, so I’ve only had that experience of near-total takeover a few times.

My experiences, which are by no means comprehensive, range from a complete shift in my emotional compass, to a strong sense of a faster stronger mind trying to run on my own neurons, like trying to run Windows 7 on a laptop built for W98, or something - then there’s the change in interests, like when I recently did a lot of work with Raphael, I felt like it was jarring to read about baneful working (on here or elsewhere online) and about anything to do with demons, not because they’re “bad” so much as the energy was just jarring.

It doesn’t always feel that strong at the time for me, but when I look back or get feedback from people, I realise I was really acting pretty oddly or saying things that don’t fit with my own opinions or whatever.

One way I’ve found that’s a good test for possession is to write something while possessed, then go back to it when you know you’re 100% clear of the external being and see if what you read looks like you wrote it, or if it looks different, or like someone imitating your style but not quite getting it right.

I’ve had that experience a few times and it might be helpful to you?[/quote]