Self Deification - Apotheosis Of The Soul

This ritual works in different ways let me break down for you the phases firstly.

Phase 1 - Vessel Off The Soul.

In this phase you will create a vessel or obtain one for a portion of your soul. You will isolate a portion of yourself and then bind it to the vessel.
We’ll also go through consecration of the vessel too, to do this you need the skills to leave your body.

Phase 2 - The ritual.

Once the portion of yourself is in the vessel then we can perform the ritual for your self deification.

The Vessel.

Items required.

1. The vessel
  2. Salt water
  3. Indigo candle
  4. Black candle
  5. White candle
  6. Sage
  7. Dragon’s blood oil

Now we will begin with the first process we will cleanse the vessel. Begin by placing the vessel in front of you, mix some salt into some water, preferably natural water. Place your middle and index finger into the salt water, connect with the Zeal Chakra at the back of the skull where the skull and spine connect.

Close your eyes and begin visualising the particles of air around you, as you do this connect with the spiritual essence of air.
See now the particles slowly taking on light and begin emanating more intensely as you take long deep breaths in and out. Once the area is aglow wall to wall, inhale deeply pulling in that bright spiritual light through the zeal chakra.

Point your middle and index finger into the salt water, take another inhalation pulling in more of that light. Hold your breath feeling the light building in your chest for a few seconds as you exhale, push that light into the water. Visualize the miniscule specs of salt slowly dissolving are like crystalline batteries pulling in the light.
Cause salt is known for its absorption, keep doing this until the salt and the water is glowing intensely.

Once done place your right hand over the water and state.

“Creature of water, open your eyes
So you may see your master.
Creature of water, open your ears
So you may hear your master.
Creature off water,
I have breathed life into you,
So you may cleanse a vessel of power”.

Once done, begin dipping your fingers into the water and splashing the water on the vessel.
As you do this imagine it like when acid drops on materials it eats and burns away at stuff.
Except as you do this it’s eating away at all the residual energy. Keep doing this as you do it simultaneously recite.

“Ashtu Malku tadat arkata,
Sastus seckz altamu partu,
Iretempal krez ta felta
Vaskalla regent met senturus,
Ta Sastrus esto melta
Kelta, Kelta, Kelta, Hine”.

Keep repeating it now let the water run down the vessel naturally light down sage and move the incense around the vessel making sure the smoke touches the vessel as you do this keep reciting the above incantation.

Consecration.

Now the vessel is cleansed and purified through energetically imbued salt water, sage and a purification incantation. It’s now time to consecrate that vessel. Place the vessel on a altar or whatever you use, then create a triangle using a indigo candle, black candle and white candle. Doesn’t matter what order their in and now place the vessel in the centre of that triangle.

Now anoint the vessel with three drops of dragon’s blood oil, once done light the candles. Next focus on your astral body of light, as you do visualise around you the darkness of the room.
Connect with the darkness as you inhale, feel and visualise the darkness moves closer towards you.

As you exhale visualise your astral body of light shines brighter and pushes the darkness slightly further away from you. Keep doing this until you feel the light within you and the darkness outside of you fluxing. Once the light within and the darkness without have reached a critical mass, bring your hands into a prayer mudra pointing upwards and say.

“I bring forth the night and day,
I call on the lightfilled flame and it’s shadow.
I rouse the light and darkness,
Through my will and my will only.
I merge the darkness and light as one”.

Inhale deeply pulling in the darkness into the astral body of light, exhale feeling the light actually absorbing that blackness.
Keep doing this until your astral body is shining with black light.
Now place your hands before you and join them together in a prayer mudra facing the vessel.
As you inhale hold the breath and feel the powers of light and darkness swelling through, not content to be trapped within you, it wants you to use its power.
Exhale deeply pushing a ray of black light out of your fingers and hands into the vessel.
Visualising the vessel aglow with black light and the aura of the vessel ignited in blackened flames as you do this keep pushing and say.

“Through the powers of light and darkness,
I imbue these ancient forces into you,
I consecrate you under
The rays of the dark shining ones,
Under the light of the seed of darkness,
I empower you and bless you,
In the blackened river of outer darkness.
I consecrate you creature of (Wood/stone/metal/etc)
To be a nexus and vortex of power absolute”.

Now place both hands on the vessel, take a moment to connect to the black light flooding in the vessel. Visualising the cells, the bacteria, the atoms of the vessel glowing in black light.
Feeling the power growing as you focus on it, with both hands on the vessel still pushing more of the black light into it say.

“In the name of the father who dwells in the pit,
The black serpent who sleeps in the abyss,
The nine headed beast of outer darkness.
I consecrate you in his name,
I bless you in his dark divinity,
Ram Ham Satalos, Ram Ham Satalos”.

Keep repeating “Ram Ham Satalos” as you do visualize the black light within the vessel shines with more intensity and raises to its critical mass and final solidifies.
Now the vessel is consecrated, we can move on to the actual ritual.

The Ritual.

Items required.

1. Chalice
  2. Red wine
  3. Black berries
  4. Dragons blood
  5. Lancet
  6. Three black candles
  7. Semen or menses
  8. The vessel

Place the three candles in a inverted triangle in the north, place the chalice in front of you.
Fill it with red wine and crush nine small black berries In the chalice. Add three drops of dragon’s blood into it and offer about two or more drops of your blood into the chalice.
Now add into it semen or menses and stir the fluid nine times counterclockwise.

Hold your right hand over the elixir and say.

“Be the blood of my soul,
Be that which houses
and connects thy essence.
Itz Lah’tu Kew’dela
Kala Vine Retz Stine”.

Now anoint your six chakra points on your body, then anoint the vessel too. Sit down and project out of your body, compress your energy body down by contracting the astral currents using your breath. Enter inside the vessel feel that you are light and consciousness, hold your breath visualise your astral body as a orb. See yourself from third person as that orb getting smaller and smaller blinking and flashing.
Exhale deeply with the intent off merging and becoming one with the vessel, you are like liquid light, you are quickly drying and you’re being absorbed into every fibre of the vessel.

The black light and power of the vessel will hold you there once you feel like you are loosing yourself in the blackness of the vessel, come back to your body. If you enter trance and observe the vessel with your spiritual senses you’ll see that a portion of your being has been left inside of the vessel.

Place your right hand on the vessel.
At this point I suggest you pray/praise to the living God within the vessel which is you.
For you are the only one who deserves praise, for it is true you are the chosen one.

Now I’d actually suggest leaving the isolated part of your soul in that vessel. For the upcoming period I’d suggest about one or two days a week leave that portion of yourself a offering and praise every week.

Now any spirits that you may work with, god’s, goddesses, ancestors, demons, angels, jinns, elementals, planetary spirits etc.
Summon them where you have placed your vessel and before asking the spirit to depart say this.

“(Spirits name) before me
is the house of my soul,
The chamber of the silent god.
I ask you to depart your divinity,
Your power, your essence and
Your knowledge unto thy soul,
So it shall be deified,
I thank you for your offering”.

As you say this either through structuring or visualisation compel the entity to compress all that you have asked into a sphere glowing in colour that is attributed to that entity and pull that sphere down into the vessel.

Doing this for a while is going to create very powerful results especially if you use various entities. Do this for as long as you wish, you may also pray to the vessel, meditate upon it.
As this portion of you is free from the limitations of being tied to you, it is the emanation of your limitless potentiality.

Once you’ve realised you want to merge with your soul again, then light some incense.
Light the triangle of three black candles, give a offering of your own blood upon the vessel.
You should have a magickal name you go by or a name for your divine nature. If you haven’t simply connecting to the soul and entering trance you can ask it for a name.

Now you have the name simply state.

“(The Godly Name) I awaken you with blood,
Consume my offering almighty one,
(Titles you have or give yourself) rise.
I conjure you forth from your vessel
To enter with me a pact of possession”.

Now you have to be able to do possession too, now take the god into yourself, feel yourself merging with it. Feel the rush of power run through you, healing you, illuminating you, strengthening you, empowering you and rejuvenating you. You will get a sort of spiritual high at this point, allow the power to flow through all parts of you. Visualize it entering the chakras, the subtle bodies, the physical body, down to the cellular level and the sub-atomic level.

Now state

“I invoke power
I invoke divinity
I invoke darkness and light
I invoke wisdom and knowledge
I invoke strength and liberation.
I am (The Godly/Magickal name)”.

At this point I suggest you lay down, turn inward and loose yourself in the changes of the inner self like the flow of divinity and power.
As you do this allow yourself to just fall asleep, as you wake up you’ll notice significant changes in the self, mentally, emotionally, physically and definitely spiritually.

Sincerely

C.Kendall.

28 Likes

Bookmarked

3 Likes

Is there a direct magick way to do this? as in a way doesn’t require you to use candles and other things? or is this just something done by indirect magick? out of curiosity.

3 Likes

Have read this @Yberion

2 Likes

Bookmarked. Thanks!

Iyth.

Yitzhak.

Sincerely,

Frederic Oberon Schatz

1 Like