Seen it all. Yawn

Appreciate it, you’re right. Except the “Demons” part.

Thank you,

Do you dream when you sleep…

How you stop dreaming ? Any ideas ?

What does topic muted mean ?

Please explain ?

I need to stop dreaming when I sleep… I have no idea how to do that, spiritually, without drugs.

Trying to figure out how

I dream constantly. There is a lot of shit and some really good stuff.
Lilith has come to me many times.
She made me eat my shit after she licked my bum hole. Ive had her behind me on a couch touching me while she spoke to her mother afar.
Most dreams entail me flying. In the dreams flying is a power, I do it at will. Its normal.
Djinn are at my bedside constantly.
It starts with the roof trusses creeking, followed by a dripping water sound beside me on my left and on my right the same dark shadowy, hooded figure.
Imps punch me in the nuts all the time. They also push my earth globe off the fridge all the time.
They move and hide random items from me. I love it.
Lucid dreaming is a gift, thats normal for me though.
Tis said if u control ur dreams u are a god.
Most messages are given to me between wake and sleep in the form of words and letters in my brain. Some of it is in french.
I write down everything.

Dreaming is key. Embrace it. Most if not all of your magical practice answers will arrive through dreaming/ dozing.
Especially between awake and sleep.
Have a pen and paper at your bedside at all times.Especially after ritual.
When ur eyes are closed in bed focus in on the images ur brain is producing. Focus on everything you see.
Words, letters, messages , warnings, sigils come to you this way.
Your brain is plump for the picking at this point. Soft, plyable . Easily penetrated.
Focus.

3 Likes

Thank you, appreciated.

Why does this post look like a massive (and sad) attempt to drain emotional energy from the forum users?

1 Like

OMG, honestly I love your replies xD.

:+1:

1 Like

I wouldn’t go as far as to say sad.
Think of it as a stick that your being poked with.

If I poke you back does it make this fun?

1 Like

Yep. Poke away mate.

Pokes back

Do you like it, eh?

1 Like

Ohh baby. Do it again.

1 Like

Nah, this is boring.
You have had your dose of attention.
That´s it.

1 Like

:thinking: You’re not giving me any great faith you are anything other than this week’s Saturday Troll, my friend.

I don’t recall the past history of your posts, but with reference to where this topic is going, I will remind you of this old saying:

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Try posting something about your work or experiences, no jiggery-pokery? :smiley:

4 Likes

I was just having a little harmless fun with a forum member.
We cant be serious all the time.
I spend my life in a serious line .

2 Likes

What would you like to ask me ?
In all seriousness.