Seeking mentor

Hello everyone.

Due to some major events in my life over the past six months I have been exploring all options to better myself and control situations, which led me to this site.

I am very intrigued by all of this and would love to be able to be mentored by someone to help me reach my full potential.

1 Like

We get asked this A LOT but most of us have neither the time nor the inclination to do so, so please don’t have high expectations.

1 Like

I completely understand, just thought I would check and see.

1 Like

No harm in asking.

We have had others in the past that got upset because no one was willing to mentor them so i just wanted to make sure you understood that no one has to teply. :+1:

What are your goals, what do you expect, list both spiritual and magickal goals, then I’ll see if I can work with you.

What DarkestKnight is true. I asked for a mentor too when I first joined however the search function yields some nice info. There are also groups you can join here like the ones taught by Micah and Telgega. Micah teaches baneful magick while Telgega teaches healing if that’s what your interested in. There are also a few threads on beginner books. I hope this has been helpful. Good luck!

1 Like