Seeking advice

I know I haven’t been a member here long but everyone has been so helpful and supportive that it’s been a nice change from what I have and am going through.

Question I have is does anyone else get to the point where they feel everything is hopeless and you start to question everything you are doing? Just feel really lost and alone right now and don’t know what to do or what is the right answer

Thanks for listening

2 Likes

Yes.

I think everyone has been there at some point in their journey. Here’s mine:

2 Likes

Thanks for that. There is some good advice in there to put into place in my current life situation and with my major skills.

1 Like

Doubt is the bane of a sorcerer. You saw the dime, thats not your heart talking, its your ghosts.

2 Likes

You have a whisper on the left side, one on the right, and one in the middle.

The middle is where it decides. The middle is you! Yes I felt exactly your way yesterday, and for the first time in a while; I did magick in the forest. The mountain was entirely covered in fog and the escarpment had this beautiful greyish/blue tinge to it that had an overlay with the city and the coast.

I buried my feet deep and made peace by meditating. It all starts with going out into nature and working on your breath. This is what I do when I’m lonely, have lost all hope— even when suicidal; which to be honest, comes every so often… and it’s troublesome. But yeah, we all know what we are capable of. Don’t be wasted talent, it’s pitiful to see.

P.s today is a beautiful day for me and results have been given which I’m thankful for. Tomorrow is always a brighter day when it is dark. Happiness is a choice. Don’t be afraid; we are all students. Truth is stranger than fiction.

I know this is an old thread but I’m going through same thing right now and was wondering did you find a way out of your despair and find meaning to things?
I to feel like I’m lost and can’t find way back and even if I do what path do I follow. I know I need to work this out but did you use or find techniques to help you find your way?

Yup , happens to everyone , I quit mysticism a couple times since starting and honestly I’d give it all up for a normal life , but I feel a normal life doesn’t exist .