Seeking advice, help and some explanation!

In many occasions with different circumstances I’ve noticed and made sure of it that most of the times I’m acting and behaving according to what others think of or feel toward me!!
For instance, in work place if my boss has doubts in me about something I find myself doing things that will increase his suspicion against me.
If my co workers want to say something behind my back I find my self have this “URGE” to get out of the office to do anything and when I come back I see that they were actually saying or doing something they don’t want me to know about it. And many other situations like this with family and friends that after a lot of observations I’ve come to conclusion that I’m connected to their thoughts and feelings and do what they feel or want me to do.
I’ve been told many times before that my “star is weak or vulnerable” which is a local saying here means that I can easily affected or get envy and harmed by people which is something I’m certain of it based on many occurances.
So what exactly is that?
How do I protect myself from it?
Moreover, how to get use of it in my favor??

P.S.I’m a hyper sensitive person and I’m kinda good in picking up energies from people but I guess I’m picking what’s bad and harmful for me.

you just said you’re too negative-receiving and that alone is the big clue for the answer, to be positive-receiving. I know it’s hard to do that in just a snap. It really takes some time. My personal advice is to change your own way of reaction upon things that put you down. I mean, yes hear them if you need to and feel them but ignore the reaction of something like," they talk about me, i think they don’t like somethin about me, I am a failure, I am so small, then i would be" .( sorry about that, not funny.)
i say why not just take the challenge. well, that’s the problem right?
com’on!!! feel you’re hot. Be independent, be the shining star.
And it always helps if you be a geek but never lose your mind just be happy. just the act of it. they would surely find a new rising you.

if you are looking for a magickal advice(well that above change will surely be magickal if you can do it)you can do the visualization of light that covers you and had the power of protecting you from what you don’t desire to receive. The key to the success of that is your personal belief that what you are doing is true and is not just an imagination.
in other way, if you do an evocation, why not ask some help from some spirit.

think it ends here and give some a try but never think you’re just trying. Feel the truth of it doing anything i had suggested above.

This sounds to me like a chakra problem. I don’t know how you feel about chakras but each of them guides a certain aspect of your ethereal body. The one that I immediately felt was out of balance is your Manipura Chakra, which is commonly known as your Solar Plexus Chakra.

This chakra is yellow and it’s element is fire so my recommendation is this. Do a seated meditation where you are cross-legged (this is to connect your Muladhara (Base) Chakra to the earth energies and allows them to flow up your spine.) and visualize a yellow fire burning in the area of your solar plexus. With each inhale think the word “Ram” and say it as long as your breath lasts, and when you exhale you may either say aloud or think the word “Ram”. This is the seed mantra. As you are breathing imagine the yellow fire beginning to grow in size, continue to allow it to grow in size until you are fully consumed in the yellow flames. Continue to breath until you feel you want to end the meditation.

This is only a basic introduction. When I work with my chakras I go all out and I’m doing yoga, and breathing the 5 apanas, and my hands are in all kinds of mudras, I go all out. But you don’t have to. I hope his helps.

[quote=“Arann, post:2, topic:6256”]you just said you’re too negative-receiving and that alone is the big clue for the answer, to be positive-receiving. I know it’s hard to do that in just a snap. It really takes some time. My personal advice is to change your own way of reaction upon things that put you down. I mean, yes hear them if you need to and feel them but ignore the reaction of something like," they talk about me, i think they don’t like somethin about me, I am a failure, I am so small, then i would be" .( sorry about that, not funny.)
i say why not just take the challenge. well, that’s the problem right?
com’on!!! feel you’re hot. Be independent, be the shining star.
And it always helps if you be a geek but never lose your mind just be happy. just the act of it. they would surely find a new rising you.

if you are looking for a magickal advice(well that above change will surely be magickal if you can do it)you can do the visualization of light that covers you and had the power of protecting you from what you don’t desire to receive. The key to the success of that is your personal belief that what you are doing is true and is not just an imagination.
in other way, if you do an evocation, why not ask some help from some spirit.

think it ends here and give some a try but never think you’re just trying. Feel the truth of it doing anything i had suggested above.[/quote]

Thank you, but its a lot easier said than done.
I’m looking for a long lasting tool that will permanently reflects that affect and have it to be in my favor. And I don’t do evocation yet.

Hi there…Now I don’t know you so if you will permit me to assume for a while them I’ll try and help you.

We all have dreams, we all have goals and I think that you are simply not living your life at the moment. I think that you have talents and passion deep down which could be put to better use by heading towards what you really want. I think that for whatever reason, you are denying this to yourself and therefore living others people’s lives at the moment rather than your own. This as you will see can make you very ‘open’ to your colleagues suggestions.

As we deny our true self, we may tend to act in accordance with people’s expectations to please their desires because we are not pleasing our own.

The trouble with this is that you are open, vulnerable and sensitive in this position and it can attract every vampire who is close to you to feed off your energy and grab your attention, or use you in other ways for their own purposes without you receiving any true benefit for this at all.

I said that you are passionate because you have alot of energy deep down and this is attracting them, which is a compliment to you but a bloody curse at the same time. Now these situations usually happen because there’s strong energy in you as already said, this energy is your repressed desires that you need to bring out of yourself and follow. You need to become more ambitious as this is your true path deep down but you are not listening to these signals for whatever reason.

Firstly, you must become more independent, get away from any bullies or controlling outside forces and stop responding to peoples indirect prompts has they have already been doing or it will send more signals to them to feed off you even more.

Once you have broken this wicked cycle, get involved in some specific pathworking through the occult as that is the underlying reason why your here deep down my friend, which is to reclaim back your life, your independence and achieve those deep ambitions you have. This will be possible for you through spiritual guidance and ritual.

Doing this will close down your awareness to other peoples requests as you will be showing more attention to yourself and living your own life instead of theirs.

[quote=“savodonger, post:5, topic:6256”]Hi there…Now I don’t know you so if you will permit me to assume for a while them I’ll try and help you.

We all have dreams, we all have goals and I think that you are simply not living your life at the moment. I think that you have talents and passion deep down which could be put to better use by heading towards what you really want. I think that for whatever reason, you are denying this to yourself and therefore living others people’s lives at the moment rather than your own. This as you will see can make you very ‘open’ to your colleagues suggestions.

As we deny our true self, we may tend to act in accordance with people’s expectations to please their desires because we are not pleasing our own.

The trouble with this is that you are open, vulnerable and sensitive in this position and it can attract every vampire who is close to you to feed off your energy and grab your attention, or use you in other ways for their own purposes without you receiving any true benefit for this at all.

I said that you are passionate because you have alot of energy deep down and this is attracting them, which is a compliment to you but a bloody curse at the same time. Now these situations usually happen because there’s strong energy in you as already said, this energy is your repressed desires that you need to bring out of yourself and follow. You need to become more ambitious as this is your true path deep down but you are not listening to these signals for whatever reason.

Firstly, you must become more independent, get away from any bullies or controlling outside forces and stop responding to peoples indirect prompts has they have already been doing or it will send more signals to them to feed off you even more.

Once you have broken this wicked cycle, get involved in some specific pathworking through the occult as that is the underlying reason why your here deep down my friend, which is to reclaim back your life, your independence and achieve those deep ambitions you have. This will be possible for you through spiritual guidance and ritual.

Doing this will close down your awareness to other peoples requests as you will be showing more attention to yourself and living your own life instead of theirs.[/quote]

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your reply and it sounds like you do know me!

I’m going to possibly beat Lady Eva to this suggestion:

Read the Kybalion and learn about “afformation” (the typo is intentional). Google them, as both subjects are free and plentiful online. Try out their principles for a while, perhaps a month. Then let us know what changes you’ve noticed in your sphere of existence. I won’t spoil the experience for you by telling you what to look for, since you will most likely enjoy it. Good luck.

Thanks, I’ll definitely check them out apply their principles and post my experience but could you suggest some useful links for the “afformation” to begin with?

None that I can remember off the top of my head, but there’s a few links already shared in the forum. They should come up if you use the forum’s search function for afformation.

Here’s a good one by the guy who refined the idea: [url=http://www.positivityblog.com/index.php/2009/01/26/afformations-the-key-that-unlocks-the-secret-part-1-of-2/]http://www.positivityblog.com/index.php/2009/01/26/afformations-the-key-that-unlocks-the-secret-part-1-of-2/[/url]