Seeing things after Theta/Gamma Sync Need Advice

Hello All!

I am relatively new to all this so please go easy on me if I sound ignorant or misinformed.

I have been going through E.A. Koettings’ Mastering Evocation Course for a week and a half now. I followed all the exercises up to section 5. I know so far how to go into the Theta/Gamma sync when required, how to charge Sigils, scrying and perform a basic evocation.

One of the things I noticed when I go into the theta/gamma sync during my practise session is that after a while about 10 - 15 min of rolling into the euphoria is that I start to see an eye looking back at me. I thought it was just my imagination so I would close my eyes to get rid of the background image. When I do end up closing my eyes the eye would still be there. Looking right at me. I would snap out of the state go on with my day. But during random times such as talking to my wife or waking through the corridors of my house there would be that eye again looking at me.

I’m not worried or frightened by the experience but was curious if anyone experienced similar visions of the one single eye looking back at you. Does anyone know what the hec it is and what it wants? Lol I sound crazy but that’s what I saw. I didn’t imagine an eye or think about it but it would appear almost every time I look at the 45 degrees angle where the wall and ceiling meets to enter the theta/gamma state. I appreciate your advice and feedback!

Is it colored like the static rain? Like an actual eye with no eyelids? Colors varying between purple and neon-like green?

Hello thank you so much for your reply. The eye is coloured like the static rain. Just an outline within the static rain. No eye lids just an open eye staring right at you. I can’t see the eye colour or other details.

Sorry I couldn’t answer sooner!

Yes, I see it too, it has been happening to me sometime after TGS exercises. My guess is that it is not an entity but an afterimage of sorts. Let me explain:

• You ever been hit in the head so hard you saw “lights”?

• You ever closed your eyes at a source of light and seen like a shadowy image colored like the static rain after blinking too fast?

Well, both things leave a retinal ghostly image, and are also signs that “something” is happening in your brain (docs use it as an indicator of possible brain damage just because it means that, that something has changed in your head).

My guess is that the TGS produces a fine tuning of your other more subtle senses and that it manifests like that. I am sure it is no entity since it never answers and behaves very similarly to all that “afterimage” ghostly sight I’ve mentioned above.

It’s been at least 6 times I’ve seen t, and always after some intense ritual or TGS practice. Take it as a weightlifter would take muscles feeling stiffer than usual, and congrats, you’re on the right path! :smiley:

agree with 333.After image is the right word.(robert bruce huh)?This is what i’m seeing after a sigil opening.Anyway.
Today i was in trance during The calling to arzel and then to nitika and i saw white mist in my room.It was milky and beautiful.

I’ve seen eyes before, but search my notes as I may I can’t find the exact references - I used to be a bit sloppy at keeping records. :\

But I’ve seen it, and I know what you mean how it’s just THERE - I know I figured at the time it was probably the inspiration for the classic “eye in triangle” image, but beyond that memory and the impression, I’ve got nothing to add, sorry.

[quote=“dron, post:5, topic:4859”]agree with 333.After image is the right word.(robert bruce huh)?This is what i’m seeing after a sigil opening.Anyway.
Today i was in trance during The calling to arzel and then to nitika and i saw white mist in my room.It was milky and beautiful.[/quote]

Nah man, I only know about Robert Bruce from Koetting mentions, and because I could only describe it as such. I used to play with home made fireworks when I was younger, and well, LOADS OF AFTERIMAGES if you know what I am saying.

I had this static rain “problem” all my life and I thought it was me being mad or just excentric, but after reading all of this I find myself at peace. I sincerely used to think I had some sort of brain damage and used to check my memory for any accidents, but I’d just reach the same conclusion: I had always been seeing a sheet of static-like rain over EVERYTHING, faintly though, nothing too bothersome, but it would get more intense after rituals.

I used to blame it on overexhaustion, but in the end I know better now :slight_smile: The fact that you guys experienced it too makes me glad. You wouldn’t believe how much time I’ve spent getting brain scans done to figure out if I had some circuit broken up there!

I have seen an eye in middle of the pyramid “eye of providence” symbol many times when trying to activate my third eye/other meditative excersises. Still wondering myself what’s the meaning…

Hello thank you so much for your reply. The eye is coloured like the static rain. Just an outline within the static rain. No eye lids just an open eye staring right at you. I can’t see the eye colour or other details.[/quote]

Does the eye pull you into it very fast, like you are falling into a tunnel, usually accompanied by a feeling of extreme exhilaration? If so it might be a Nimitta which is experienced in deep states of meditation and is the first stage of entering Jhana. If it is like this see Brahm’s work, he talks a great deal about this type of experience in his book:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mindfulness-Bliss-Beyond-Meditators-Handbook/dp/0861712757

Highly recommended.

I think they call it in the Zen tradition the experience of “the mind within the mind”.

Wow, what an experience that is!

Just a thought for you.

Hello thank you so much for your reply. The eye is coloured like the static rain. Just an outline within the static rain. No eye lids just an open eye staring right at you. I can’t see the eye colour or other details.[/quote]

Does the eye pull you into it very fast, like you are falling into a tunnel, usually accompanied by a feeling of extreme exhilaration? If so it might be a Nimitta which is experienced in deep states of meditation and is the first stage of entering Jhana. If it is like this see Brahm’s work, he talks a great deal about this type of experience in his book:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mindfulness-Bliss-Beyond-Meditators-Handbook/dp/0861712757

Highly recommended.

I think they call it in the Zen tradition the experience of “the mind within the mind”.

Wow, what an experience that is!

Just a thought for you.[/quote]

Oh wow thanks man! This is awesome!

Thing is I see it with my physical sight not as some mental image, as in if I blink too fast I will see it flash before my eyes as real as the wall. But of course, I speak without having read your stuff first! Will check it right nao.

[quote=“Axli1, post:1, topic:4859”]Hello All!

I am relatively new to all this so please go easy on me if I sound ignorant or misinformed.

I have been going through E.A. Koettings’ Mastering Evocation Course for a week and a half now. I followed all the exercises up to section 5. I know so far how to go into the Theta/Gamma sync when required, how to charge Sigils, scrying and perform a basic evocation.

One of the things I noticed when I go into the theta/gamma sync during my practise session is that after a while about 10 - 15 min of rolling into the euphoria is that I start to see an eye looking back at me. I thought it was just my imagination so I would close my eyes to get rid of the background image. When I do end up closing my eyes the eye would still be there. Looking right at me. I would snap out of the state go on with my day. But during random times such as talking to my wife or waking through the corridors of my house there would be that eye again looking at me.

I’m not worried or frightened by the experience but was curious if anyone experienced similar visions of the one single eye looking back at you. Does anyone know what the hec it is and what it wants? Lol I sound crazy but that’s what I saw. I didn’t imagine an eye or think about it but it would appear almost every time I look at the 45 degrees angle where the wall and ceiling meets to enter the theta/gamma state. I appreciate your advice and feedback![/quote]

Do you like the eye looking at you?

[quote=“Paulden, post:11, topic:4859”][quote=“Axli1, post:1, topic:4859”]Hello All!

I’m not worried or frightened by the experience but was curious if anyone experienced similar visions of the one single eye looking back at you. Does anyone know what the hec it is and what it wants? Lol I sound crazy but that’s what I saw. I didn’t imagine an eye or think about it but it would appear almost every time I look at the 45 degrees angle where the wall and ceiling meets to enter the theta/gamma state. I appreciate your advice and feedback![/quote]

Do you like the eye looking at you?[/quote]

Well considering that its my first mystical experience…YES I do like the eye looking at me. It gives me validation and confirmation that I’m doing the right thing :slight_smile:

A thousand thanks for the replies!
You guys are too generous.

Thank you 333 for your input. Yes its good to know that I’m doing the right thing it feels awesome :slight_smile:

Thank you dron for confirming the details.

Lady Eva; thank you again for your help and contribution. It’s good to know that others like you are seeing the same thing. Good to know that I’m not just crazy and deluded.

Thank you Black flame. Never thought that it could be the eye of providence before. Will definitely look into it. Thank you.

Chris; thank you for giving me some homework to look into. :slight_smile:

Paulden; yes I do like the eye. Just feel a bit uncomfortable when I’m taking a shower in the morning, relax my mind then see it looking back at me from the tiled walls…

[quote=“333”]Oh wow thanks man! This is awesome!

Thing is I see it with my physical sight not as some mental image, as in if I blink too fast I will see it flash before my eyes as real as the wall. But of course, I speak without having read your stuff first! Will check it right nao.[/quote]

Sometimes I have had the Nimitta event while doing an evocation, while scrying. So it is not always linked to meditation per se (must be similar brain activity). So my eyes are open here and it feels a bit like getting sucked into the mirror!

Whatever the case the resulting experience of Jhana can leave you feeling pretty “blissed out” for some hours or even a day or so afterwards.

You are more than welcome. Good to see things are progressing well for you.

This thread has kind of tied a couple of things together for me over the last few hours.

Apart from what I said regarding the Nimitta, this whole eye phenonmenon has been hitting me for some time, as it has appeared (not in the Nimitta sense) in some of my evocation work, and it has begun to feel like something big is converging.

Since 2013 I have been getting a series of communications during my scrying of the Enochian Aethyrs of information relating specifically to Horus. All this material spontaneously started, in fact it was somewhat surprising. I don’t want to go into specific details as I have a policy of not discussing such matters while they are in progress.

I’ve checked back in my magickal diary earlier, and during one session the eye imagery was quite to the fore, and I was told that this was “The Eye of Lucifer”. Again, for me an unexpected term.

A short time ago I just happened (isn’t it always the way) to stumble on this video where the term “The Eye of Lucifer” was mentioned by Drakonian Arcanum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4bMSD_LRkE

Me thinks that something much bigger is kicking off here. Anyone else have any thoughts?

No idea, but you should consider the meaning of the name of Lucifer, you know, “Light Bringer”. Perhaps it is just another name for the Nimitta since practically it is a sign of self-awakening.

Unironically I say we’ve become our own Lucifer, bringing enlightenment to ourselves instead of waiting for it on our knees. Would not be surprised if that actually brings the attention of Lucifer himself since, after all, he is the patron entity of all magicians.

What it is definitely sure is that it is a sign that we’re on the right path.

No idea, but you should consider the meaning of the name of Lucifer, you know, “Light Bringer”. Perhaps it is just another name for the Nimitta since practically it is a sign of self-awakening.

Unironically I say we’ve become our own Lucifer, bringing enlightenment to ourselves instead of waiting for it on our knees. Would not be surprised if that actually brings the attention of Lucifer himself since, after all, he is the patron entity of all magicians.

What it is definitely sure is that it is a sign that we’re on the right path.[/quote]

Yes, thanks that is an interesting comment. I’ve not really quite thought about it in the way that you suggest.