Seeing inverted pentagrams with eyes closed?

What does this mean? When i close my eyes i see an inverted pentagram at times. It mostly started after i started praying/worshipping and invoking Satan

2 Likes

Please don’t forget to post an introduction in our Intro thread as you were previously prompted to do. It is required on this forum and is not optional.

3 Likes

Will do

1 Like

That would be Satan saying hi it’s been happening to me after I got my third eye open

3 Likes

Other things you noticed besides seeing that pentagram? For example: the color of the pentagram, sensations that you felt, themes which appeared repeatedly to you, etc.

1 Like

Hi

Do you have a Satan Sigil?

Same as Lucifer their basically twins but incredibly different

1 Like

Using Satan’s Enn?

1 Like

But rotate that 90 degrees counter clockwise

Your point?

That’s my point

Aka
ed96324dee9262068edc533be294176651e0dde2_1_334x500

1 Like

Oh that. He can just rotate is phone :slight_smile: not hard

1 Like

Yeap, but if he hasn’t seen it before he might not know :blush:

1 Like

lol thought you were talking about the pentagram my bad. Yea i wasnt paying attention when i uploaded it

2 Likes

I figured thats what it was. Awesome ty for the reply

1 Like

Okay this has been happening to me I did a deep meditation yesterday and felt fine but today seem hella off and I had Déjà vu today and people are very angry today everyone’s energy is just off

happens to me often, did not evoke Satan once. Pentagram also is the geometric figure of banishing and invoking of elements, I found that happening because of various rituals and practices, based on elements and banishings… stuff like that

Welcome @Shayla_Williams It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3