Seeing black shadow figures

For as long as I can remember, I have seen these black shadows, sometimes not more than black smoke and sometimes in the shape of a man.
Even in broad daylight i see them.
They have touched me sometimes. Most of the time they are pretty harmless but sometimes they are not.
They can be kind of scary. I don’t know how to deal with this. Could someone help me please?

5 Likes

Probably shadow people.

3 Likes

Do the Raum meditation and raise up your energy.
Then vibrate “Vinasa” VEE-NAH-SAH 9 times following vibration of the name backwards, letter by letter. If the name is unknown, then just vibrate the word “Vinasa” 9 times, and affirm “You are no more.”

3 Likes

Try one or a combination of these:

5 Likes

Thank you, I will try it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are actual beings of shadow more powerful than ghosts? How do you deferentiate?

1 Like

What is Vinasa?

Vinasa is an ancient Sanskrit word of banishment and acts to destroy the unwanted energy and/or entity. This word is to destroy and should not be used for any other purpose.

Funny- I copied and pasted that from the exact same spot where I found the ritual verbatim. Bibliography- google. Here dig in- Banishing Ritual

4 Likes

That is all quite interesting. But do we have to use ancient foreign languages for magic? Can’t we do it in English?

Demonic Tongues etc? Definitely. Their’s a power to the words themselves. There is a reason mantras aren’t translated. Foreign Languages? Not so much.

2 Likes

What do u mean by Demonic tongues? What are they?

1 Like

@Ravenxoxo Words of power. The language supernatural entities speak. The words themselves are power. Every words brings the voice of the Spirits into this world.

2 Likes

In all honesty I’m unsure how to tell the difference between the two, there limited information out there on either of them.

2 Likes

Are there any languages supernatural entities speak they we know of? Like Idk Latin?

Have u had any experiences with these entities?

@Ravenxoxo

2 Likes

I will watch this now.

1 Like

Sorry to bother with the questions, I have a lot of then and if you won’t mind, I will try to satisfy my curiosity.

1 Like

I wanted to know, can ghosts touch people physically or do u think it is the work of the shadow people?

Every single one of those methods I knew & used, but never knew were widely used phenomena. Poppet magick, I used a jar, some ash, some candle wax, & some salt to bind a fairly powerful fiend who was attacking me. The light, I use every time something hostile is near me. The water, I’ve always used.

1 Like