Seeing a spider that is not there

Hi everyone!
I wonder if someone could help me to find out what it means to see a spider (tarantula) on the wall only to have It vanish.

Two days ago I woke up around 3:30 AM and saw a spider on the wall and after breath again I noticed that it was not really there.

I found a site about totem animals and the possible meaning is move foward and shred old skin.

Someone has any input? Till then I’ve worked with Asmoday, Sitri, Lucifer and Marbas.

3 Likes

When Demons visited me during the last time such Spirits like Dirachiel brought some astral spiders with them.

1 Like

Sometimes, seeing things at odd hours if the night means your brain is tired.

Not sure what it is but I think I see something similar and not just a spider other things bigger and it would disappear when I turn my sight toward that.

It can definitely be that. Maybe the shadows Just player me.

Spiders are symbolic of spiritual attack. The color of the spider, shape and size can also have meanings to who the deity is.

From my own experience I had several visions with red and black spiders with human faces slowly walking down rows of church pews. Indicating to me Berith and Bael had announced themselves to me as advancing into my life in my case to carry out a hex. I had also seen many black insects that seemed to fly in and around me announcing that the entitys in question were present.

Just found out he is great for learning Arts, I’ ll research him more. Thank you!

Astral spiders are a thing, you will get a lot of them working with certain spirits or they are your totem animal or guide. In my experience they’ve never been harmful or threatening in any manner, though as always use your intuition. If you feel threatened act accordingly.

Lilith, Asmodeus, and Bael use spiders with me frequently. They are also tied to many other spirits. With Lilith they are typically black widows or ones that have a similar body structure, she favors the beautiful and highly venomous types. Asmodeus switches it up, sometimes more tarantula like, others more delicate looking, but he favors heavy web building species. Bael not as often for me, but seems to favor heavier tarantula types that are less venomous or web building, more hunter/tackle it down varieties.

6 Likes

I had part of a rite performed over me last night while I was trying to sleep by another practitioner and I could see or dream? Of spiders in my bed. But they were a different kind of spider one would normally dream of or envision. Very “space like”. Seemed to almost have a personality. I wasn’t as much afraid as I was startled.

Christ! That would completely freak me out as I have severe arachnophobia! Native Americans see spiders as positive omens - about ‘weaving’ your reality or something. I used to have native animal oracle cards
and that’s what it said about seeing spiders.

Unfortunately, I’m more like Ron in Harry Potter! :grinning:

3 Likes

I thought they were real initially. I was half asleep/awake. But they weren’t really threatening at all. The personality of them seemed kind of cool to be honest. They weren’t running around trying to get away from me like a normal spider would. When real spiders start running around all I can think of is how to kill it quick before it runs and hides somewhere where I can’t get them. I’ve had real spiders in my bed before and THAT made me jump the fuck out of my bed really quickly! But if nothing else it was a startling experience as I am not a spider fan.

1 Like

Lol, yes that’s usually my first thought too! Or rather, get someone else to - I’m too terrified to even go near them. Good job I don’t live in Australia - they’re literally the size of a house there! :joy:

That’s interesting re: your experience. If you didn’t feel it was a threat, then it could indeed be a positive vision?

2 Likes