Seduce someone

I’m wondering about what spirits/demons I could work with to get the attention of a man. Not of pure lust, but so that he sees something in me too and can’t resist me. I could do with an example of HOW I can do the ritual too and possibly what offering could be given. But not something too fancy, I don’t have much money or space where I am right now. Thanks

2 Likes

Call upon Duke Sallos!

1 Like

I’m not sure how I can do a successful ritual and what kind of offering I could give

2 Likes

Duke Sallos is relatively easy to work with. You may begin by drawing his Sigil Barging it, and calling upon the Duke. Be firm and precise with the out come you desire. Do not I repeat do not dictate a time frame. Allow the Duke to do his work. As an offering he likes silver, red candles and red wine.

2 Likes

Check the search feature on this forum, it is amazingly helpful.

4 Likes

The Archangel Jophiel helps with manifesting beauty inside and out.

4 Likes

first of all, the reason I make posts is because I haven’t been able to find enough information that’s why I’m asking. so take your attitude somewhere else

ROFL informing you about the search feature so others who have ALREADY made nice, long posts about these subjects dont have to repeat themselves is being polite on this forum nitwit :joy:
Your attitude will get you sooo far.

4 Likes

It’s not like you said “use the mother fcking search bar dumbass” :joy: you weren’t rude at all

1 Like

Lol, well said. Buy the way seeing U after a Long time - Welcome back , Missed U.

1 Like

no, it just seemed passive aggressive to me. you don’t need to swear to be rude and you don’t need to point out the obvious, I’m not stupid.

Try Duke Sallos or Duke Zepar.

I draw their sigils and light a red candle for Duke Sallos or a green one for Duke Zepar.

Both like sandalwood incense if you can get it and I offer them a good quality whiskey.