Section #5 evocation course_sastan sigil

Hello All,

I wanted to ask everyone if they know where I can find Sastan’s Sigil?

I don’t even know if I’m spelling it right?

Just so everyone knows…I do have TCW and all of EA’s material and am going through it now, but, I’m having trouble finding the Sig.

Thanks dudey’s!!!

I seem to recall it was in the scrying chapter of Works of Darkness. It should also be in the workbook.

Cool…I’m taking a break from the course and I shall consult my copy of TCW again.

OK…got 'em…

For those that don’t know where to find the Sigil, it is located in KofF and of course TCW/KofF.

If you have TCW…it’s page 75.

S_Itan,

Thanks for your assistance my friend.

All of the sigils, squares, and rituals used are included in the workbook as well!

Thanks EA!

I keep forgetting that we have a workbook…LOL!!! I won’t be able to download until next week…no worries.

Mode_439 you can contact their customer support and tell them you would like to waive your right to cancel or refund. They will make everything available for download including the workbook immediately.

That’s what I did. :slight_smile:

NICE!!!

Yeah…I ain’t gonna fucking cancel!!! Hell, I’m on BALG a LOT, doing the exercises …everyday…blah blah blah…

OK…I’m doing it NOW

[quote=“Mage, post:8, topic:1442”]Mode_439 you can contact their customer support and tell them you would like to waive your right to cancel or refund. They will make everything available for download including the workbook immediately.

That’s what I did. :-)[/quote]

Why so hostile? So violent?

Give them a hug and ask for the download.

"Why so hostile? So violent?

Give them a hug and ask for the download."
-D

LOL…!!!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDE…what a day:

1. I was watching/listening to the Evo course

2. On BALG

3. Trying to contain two dogs from attacking the post guy at the door

4. Gettin all hoped up on coffee…and…

5. Trying to clean my house

all at the same time!!!

I think I’m going to evoke a maid

Mode_439 I tried the hug route on the divination course. Didn’t work so well. :slight_smile:

So this go around I simply offered up front that I would like to waive any right to refund. Their ever cheerful and helpful customer service person immediately sent a new code to enter with so I can download everything. I didn’t even have to wait 10 minutes.

Excellent, incredible service.

:slight_smile: