Secret chiefs

Anyone here working with the Secret Chiefs? The Hidden Masters of the magical community? Are they more LHP or RHP? Crowley and other magicians had contact to them?

Enoch Petrucelli did a Beltane ritual summoning them 2020

4 Likes

I bought the book Lucifuge - lord of pacts as soon as I could after he mentioned that he would be writing about them in his interview with EA, and it did not disappoint! I received very high energies just from reading it and it felt great connecting to the Overseer (the Black knight satellite that connects you to the Secret chiefs). Got visions and energies; felt like they existed in a higher plane. Great ritual!

I can highly recommend all of his writings; he is in my mind the best of all the Gatekeeper writers.

1 Like

Awesome!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Who are they and what do they do?

1 Like

Did the second ritual yesterday. First one attunes you to the Overseer, second opens connection to the Secret chiefs. Felt the energies, but no visual contact. Had the energies the whole week though, feel them working around my head.
Actually got better results from just spontaneously calling first the Overseer - boom, suddenly I was inside the Black knight satellite looking at this Thor from SG Atlantis looking alien working at his instrument panel seeing the Earth through the ships window. Then he turned around and put like headphones or something necklace like on me, then I swished up to the SC.

1 Like

Can you elaborate as to who are the secret chiefs? is there a book that explains about their existence?

The Secret chiefs are a bunch that supposedly control everything down here. They live outside time & space. Discovered by Aleister Cowley as presented in Magick without tears.

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Secret_Chiefs

3 Likes

Mostly incarnated original gods who build themselfs on new base, meaning they will not use their old name or status when associating with humans, from their physical vechile.

there is multiple cultures to them, ask to elaborate with precise questions if you wanna know something, its too vast topic to explain out of blue

1 Like