Sealing a business deal and Finalising a contract

Which entity, angel, demon, spell etc can help me finalise a business deal successfully? This is a project I’ve been working on for sometime with a specific company . But there seems to be delays and small issues here and there.

I need something that can help me make this deal go through and be successful. Something guaranteed to work . Already I am close to finalising this project . I just need that extra push that will seal things and make everything final .

Introduction

I’m Jordan , I’m not entirely new to magick . I’ve been practicing for about a year . And might I add that I LOVE this forum ,

1 Like

Mammon, Bael, Paymon can help

1 Like

Welcome back to the forum @anon48436995. It is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves so before making any more posts PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0