Seal to raise dead and restore patients

this are seals from book of moses wich heal patients and raise dead who passed over her death totally number of days …who know How use it to achieve this wonder @luxfero @Anziel_Merkaba @Prophet

If that seal actually worked, it would A) be top secret or B) youd hear about it by now in the news.

I don’t think it would be so public either.

Im sure measures can be taken if someone is at deaths door, or gravelly ill – but not once passed.

3 Likes

every time i hear/read someone talking about raising the dead it sounds to me more like spiritual communication than actually restoring life to a dead body.

3 Likes

I wonder if it would be useful to help pull someone out of a coma state, as that would have been viewed as death at the time when the text was written. Unfortunately, people slipping into a coma state did happen those days and would lead to people being buried alive and was a huge fear about it that lead to many inventions to prevent it. It would not surprise me if people also developed a spell to do the same.

2 Likes

To be blunt, you can’t raise the dead. If you could, it would happen all the time.

2 Likes