Seal of manifestation working wonderfully

I have been literally working without any personal space or privacy til recently… The rituals i’ve successfully completed were all also learning experiences…along the way i have gained spiritual knowledge but it hasn’t all beeb pretty & some were down right scary at first… However i never gave up on my pursuit of real power & bringing my will to bear on this unaware world… I’ve seen lucifer as a giant also the leviathan snake (head only). Been covered in spider webs when i gained favor of the spider queen. Had bune tussle my locks after partially manifesting from only the smoke of a black&mild i was smoking… I learned proper ritual through plain trial and error…the same goes for protection… I had an imposter picked up through improperly summoning… But as of today its finally gone. I recently moved into my own place & set aside the proper ritual space…i had with me this sigil i had used for a while for lucifer… So it was hung in my new ritual space…but i actually found that satan had been the one coming instead of lucifer all along. The imposter was actually being empowered from all things lucifer… I decided to draw the seal of manifestation. once it was completed i held it up to admire my handy work & i literally has the shakes like the giggling fits was bout to hit me… But i controlled it… I hung it in my ritual chamber & there was a rush of air as though something or things were clearing out… Now mind my door was closed now windows or fans cause its a huge closet i converted… But once that happened i decided i’d come back later at meditation time… I returned at that time in lit incense for bune & satan. & the big poster board lucifer sigil which had been there since day 2 literally fell over into the candles that were burning… I put it back up & did bunes enn chant & the board begin to fall yet again… I took this as a sign in burned the damned thing soon as i finished meditation. My home & ritual chamber feels light as feather… Cant make it up… The goetia are very very real… & on a side bar satan says he is not of them… To the serious there is nothing to fear stay at it. It will happen your will can truly manifest…

8 Likes

interesting information, thank you for your post

That’s very cool. Yes there’s a lot of trial and error in magick. I’m glad things are working well for you know. Keep it up :slight_smile:

Hello. Which seal are you referring to? Did you draw it or print it? Thank you

2 Likes

Those are both the same seal. The only difference is the top one is drawn inside EA’s universal circle.

3 Likes

Thank you.