Scrying with my Television

Hey guys,

So today I went to visit an old friend of mine. She’s terribly fun to be around and she’s a discordian through and through.

She never really has a rigid frame work in doing anything and it’s truly amazing to watch her work her magick so to speak.

She would probably make the magickal puritans among you run mad with her little twists and ideas. One of these, which seemed to give me a eureka moment was when she suggested scrying with your TV.

You see, although she’s basically chaos incarnate when it comes to Magick she’s constantly challenging my view of things.

So when she suggested scrying with my TV I took her up on the challenge.

So she set me up in her room where she has a 42 inch curved TV, she dims the light and sets two tealight candles by the side of the TV that gives it a soft rosy glow.

I get comfortable on her bed and slowly slip into the altered state of mind I use to activate my scrying sight, generally with controlled breathing and gazing softly I’m able to get there in a few minutes.

And its crazy because the minute after I waited for the fog to clear up I could see this eye staring back at me. It blinked and I almost lost my shit literally.

It was so shocking because I didn’t try to call anything forth. It looked sort of like the eye of horus, ringed with kohl with a slant towards the end.

Even now when I close my eyes I can see it. Quite vividly, this actually ties in with some workings I’ve been doing the past few days.

So yeah, I’m here to tell you that it’s okay to be a little unorthodox sometimes, try scrying with your television. You never know what you might see.

~Aluriel

8 Likes

Awesome experience. You know, scrying with your TV makes perfect symbolic sense to me. Thanks for sharing, brother.

4 Likes

LaVey said , accurately, that God is in the TV. You saw God i.e. you saw Lord Horus. Well done!

2 Likes

Thank you, plus the surface is smooth and black and free of any blemish and it provides a wider field of view compared to a scrying mirror.

All in all, it was a cool experience

~Aluriel

Considering I’ve been working with Isis for a long time, it’s cool that he decided to approach me on his own :slight_smile:

~Aluriel

1 Like

And that is why I have a 4 foot black mirror sitting in my living room. Still can’t scry in it, but at least it makes one hell of an anchor for a gateway. lol

2 Likes

That’s wicked cool, you should definitely try it out sometime.

~Aluriel

1 Like

It does make sense doesn’t it.

2 Likes

I’ve been seeing demons standing behind me next to me in TV reflection it’s a black screen lcd cyrstals
Makes sense like big cyrstal ball but flat

2 Likes

You are absolutely right Aluriel! That vision sounds pretty cool too.

The tablet I’m using right now would be great for scrying. I suppose, in a pinch, a big phone would do as well.

2 Likes

Btw “Scrying with my Television” would make a great song title.

2 Likes

The thing with TV tablets all chips electronics might interfere reception with astral be cool to make a TV that’s tuned into astral

1 Like

I tried scrying with my tv a couple years ago when I first read about it. I don’t know why, but I didn’t really feel, i dunno, connected. I feel very connected to my black mirror, as i should, it has some of my blood incorporated in it. In addition to your tv, you can also use a window. Dim the lights in the room and the window goes black. You can even use your eyelids.

4 Likes

When the room is dark enough, staring into an open closet works for me. So far, although I have met some interesting folk, I have yet to meet the dreaded slayer of children: The Closet Monster. Shame really. At least now I can say there are spirits in the closet.

Yep. Scrying Closet.

4 Likes

I’ve seen my closet become a gateway and a spirit visibly manifest within it. I think it’s something about doorways and the darkness combined.

3 Likes

Haha, thank you. I’ll be sure to look out for that :slight_smile:

I have theory or belief closets imitate caves dark enclosed space ambient temperature making it easier for entities to manifest out of astral to our physical dimension

2 Likes

Interesting thought. I’ve always liked caves and I’ve definitely felt power within them. I would love to use one as a temple, but I’m afraid most of the caves around here are off limits.

3 Likes

Look back history - davinci etc 12 tribes israel caves current caves are amplifier magnetic currents from earth research magic workings in caves very powerful I’m going give it a go

2 Likes

I use a 65" 4K TV well when TV is off it reminded me of a big black scrying mirror i do a lot of that on Thursday and Friday from 9:30 am till about 10 am while waiting for Anglicare support pick me up to go loitering around Marion Shopping center, i use a two seated cinema recliner my Haunted cursed doll sitting right seat next to me we both scrying together Haunted doll eyes lights up reflection in my 65" 4K TV scrying mirror.

3 Likes