Scrying with Circle of Pacts

Based on some reading in the past on Poke Runyon, I have used a triangle of manifestation I painted on a designed piece of particle board…(I know, Timothy, I know what I posted on Poke…lol…). I place that triangle on my altar where I sit and look down on the center of it where I have placed my round mirror to scry.

My question is about turning over this painted triange of manifestation and painting the circle of pacts design on the reverse side and using it for connecting and scrying with those of the Book of Azazel.

I happen to see Timothy’s tattoo pic and it bought this to mind as a possible working tool…

Does anyone have any concept or reason why this would not be a working piece of machinery with the scrying system. Is there any mistake or danger I am not seeing here that someone else can advise on…?..thanks.

I did mention something of this nature one time to E.A. when he was asking me was I possessed…and when I described that situation, he commented that probably since I was using a mirror…and no circle for protection when calling out to the universe, possession was not a strong possibility.
Maxx

I think that would would be powerful to add the circle of pacts. I would try drawing it on the front of the mirror with a grease pencil (white or black, depends on your preference) or you could draw it on parchment and put that behind the mirror. That way you can change it out easy if you don’t like your results without “damaging” your mirror.

Side note: Have you ever seen the mirror project from Donald Tyson’s book how to make and use a magic mirror? Quite impressive. Whenever I get the time, I would like to upgrade mine to something like that.

Please post your results whatever you decide.

Through my source, I asked Azazel the above question…His reply was a great, hearty laugh…saying that mankind makes things much harder than they need be. He said go ahead and do it that way, and go ahead and do it which ever way I am comfortable with to obtain desired results…but he says the ultimate path to contact is going from the beginning stages of invocation or evocation, and progressing with it along the path to the end result…which is just sitting down, or standing, where ever you are and going into the mind and body connection in unison, to make contact with whomever you are calling. He said eliminating the physical temple area I have, as a requirement to do rituals, at a later stage, can be done away with.

He even said that if one has no experience with starting and going through the ritual stages performing magic, and just start with the relaxing down and then contacting within the minds eye framework, this would also work just as well and obtain the same end result working with it over a period of time…like exercising your muscles to make them stronger.

And for the most part, all the questions I have put forth to him, they did prompt a hearty, and loud laugh from him at the beginning, so I can certainly tell you that he has a very good sense of humor.

Maxx

Maxx, this is most excellent! And it validates my own experiences…

Being that I started out with the Lighter side of Magick & my first Teachers were Christian Mystics & Yogi Masters, I kinda learned the Way of direct contact by default from the beginning! As I later delved into various rituals, spells & other practices of Magick, I always had the sense that - as much fun as they were - they were not really necessary in order to obtain results… :wink: Z

[quote=“Maxx, post:3, topic:285”]He even said that if one has no experience with starting and going through the ritual stages performing magic, and just start with the relaxing down and then contacting within the minds eye framework, this would also work just as well and obtain the same end result working with it over a period of time…like exercising your muscles to make them stronger.

Maxx[/quote]

Are you suggesting that Azazel believes Evoking without physical manifestation will yield results? If so, this certainly changes my opinions on things.

The way I understood him to say is that you can call up the spirit and have it appear there in that ether realm within the mind. With the eyes closed, you can see all this happen and even converse back and forth…as I understood it…that is the end result for one to master. He laughed when I mentioned ritual and said that we humans make things much more difficult than we need to…

And I would think that some (as we found he will not work with just everyone) will attempt to call him up and ask him to verify this…keep me in touch with results.

Maxx

This is encouraging information, Maxx. Thanks for sharing. Due to retaining privacy in magical practice I have always attempted to go down the ‘realm of the mind’ route as you wrote. After all, it may just look like your meditating if someone were to stumble across and discover you. No ritual implements or tell tale signs of sorcery/magic so discretion is a sure thing for the more discerning types. I’ve had success with it, most recently with Ose and in the past making the call out for Vampiric Communion. Physical and psychic phenomena were noted and experienced so I know this method to work. Obviously practice makes perfect and the quicker you can get into the required state for the evocation and the longer your able to hold and direct the state the stronger and more vivid the experience. Just my .02 cents. I’m no expert but I plan on being one with this method. :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for the comment. I have recently found that mentally transporting to the Great Pyramid and going into the big room there, and then attempting this…will give me an energized feeling that runs all over and through me…and it also occurred to me to just mentally place that circle of pacts on the floor under me and it will work just as well in my mind…

Please let me know of any others that has used this or has contacted Azazel to confirm or otherwise.

Thanks,

Maxx

I think anything that gathers energy which you can direct with any specific intention would work. I’ve been considering opening Hent’yos’ sigil on the back of one of my mirrors. The CoP would most likely be just as, if not more powerful.

[quote=“Darkness, post:5, topic:285”][quote=“Maxx, post:3, topic:285”]He even said that if one has no experience with starting and going through the ritual stages performing magic, and just start with the relaxing down and then contacting within the minds eye framework, this would also work just as well and obtain the same end result working with it over a period of time…like exercising your muscles to make them stronger.

Maxx[/quote]

Are you suggesting that Azazel believes Evoking without physical manifestation will yield results? If so, this certainly changes my opinions on things.[/quote]
I have met Azazel. He does not require evocation. I recognize that good humor and can confirm it for you.

Thank you…every time I have gotten info from Azazel it has been very insightful and I have found it to be right on…

He finds my questions funny and has a very full laugh. He has saved my ass from a very big spiritual attack from a group…he just stood behind me and the attackers just wilted over a four night period and they got weaker and weaker each night until they returned no more. Very powerful.

Maxx

Today I came across the Chapter 10 titled “Evoking Without Bounds” in Evoking Eternity that E.A. is saying the same thing…I was looking for something else and just happened to find this…Another confirmation for me…

Maxx

the commentary reads thus…

The great danger in performing these rituals of evocation without the established boundaries (circle and triangle and even daggar, wand, etc.) does not come from the spirits at all, but from the Evocators. If the Circle is broken with trembling hands and hearts racing with the expectation of harm, (fear)… the spirit will answer that call, and will deliver. If the Magician anticipates a black gulf to swallow him up once he has crossed the boundaries of the Circle, that abyss will rise up in the same instant. If, instead, the Adept crosses these boundaries with the sure knowledge that in doing so, he is erasing boundaries altogether and entering a new stage of his evolution, that step will be his first into the Limitless…quote from the book

Maxx

1 Like