Scrying Vision

I’m a complete noob and No none of that not because I didn’t think it was warranted just because I didn’t know how to do it and didn’t even know to do it. However after a couple of times I had some insane vivid dreams one was just beautifully magical with a 7 foot blonde haired kinda crooked teeth security guard leading me to all these things, we were in a school and there were dragons coming out of big tv’s in 3D so clear and real. Then we were on an open topped train going to another part and it was almost like we were going through portals when we would get to one the train would almost wind and charge up, during one of these segments he looked at his forearm and the word Azazel light up in blue color, along with other words that looked kinda like hieroglyphics weird. At the end he took me to my car and I asked scared if he wanted to chill some time, he looked at me and smirked and told me telepathically that he had my number. Felt real weird.

The next night I had a dream I was being possessed and that scared the shit out of me. I didn’t scry for about 2 weeks and the dreams subsided, Ive only scryed once since then and nothing bad or unusual came of it no dreams either which kinda sucks.

1 Like