Scratches from Demons

This happened after I summoned Paimon. And I want to know what it means. I had like 2 lines scratches on my back shoulder. I have no cat or anything in my bed to scratch me that bad. I was wondering if that’s a warning from him not liking me or if that means something else? I asked him for something and I didn’t get the thing.Actually I only had bad luck after that.

Sounds like you are getting attacked.

1 Like

Sounds like something besides Paimon came through when you evoked him.

Did you actually see/hear/converse with Paimon? If not it could be something else came and pretended to be him then decided to attack you for it’s jollies.

I suggest this because I’ve read a lot of posts here about evoking and invoking him and they don’t say anything about him scratching or attacking them.

In any case you probably need to banish as well as up your protections given what happened.

Edit add: be careful and don’t let your guard down even after banishing oand upping your protections cuz some malevolent entities can be hard to get rid of. Don’t be afraid though cuz some of them feed on fear.

Just be careful and use that sigil that’s around the forum for making sure that it’s the real Paimon (or whatever spirit your evoking)next time you evoke cuz that might help avoid recurrence.

But do banish and up your protections

2 Likes

While I have been attacked by some of the Goetics, these were for specific things and were learning experiences. None left physical marks on me, which are the hallmark of lesser spirits that aren’t there to genuinely help you. I’d do a banishing and you may consider doing that after contacting entities for a while, in case something comes around (being attracted to the energy).

2 Likes

I have heard so many people saying that they got scratches after evocations and all, But i never experienced any physical marks. I think they mostly experience due to imposter spirits and lack of banishing.

1 Like

Welcome back to the forum @Jane_Fiddler Please complete your introduction properly as you were asked to do last year. More information is required but you never answered.

1 Like