Scratch Ticket Experiment

So I’ve never really seen the appeal in money magick. It just seemed more mundane to me. Until now, when I could actually use some money and I want to expand my magickal horizons. I want to see how much money I can manifest off of a scratch ticket. How much money have you manifested from a scratch ticket? Any suggestions on how to best beef up my odds of making a little cash?

I havent tried scratch tickets, but I have made some cash by placing bets on football matches after opening the sigil of Salas’ash from the BOA. This particular spirit has never failed to deliver for me this far, not just in the above mentioned examples that involve gambling, but in other occassions as well. Now, I know scratch tickets are not the same as football bets, but still it might be worth a shot imo.

Well, I havent tried a scratch ticket. But i did buy a powerball ticket a few days before the drawing. Placed it on my altar and burned a lucky gambling jar candle. And did mantras. While i didnt win the huge jackpot i did get the powerball multiplier. So i got some quick easy bucks.
I think i didnt win more because of my own inability to do it and forget about it. And my belief in myself as a magician at that time. I was still skeptic. But it did produce results even with those factors.
I am always my own worst enemy lol.

I got hundreds of $ of scratch tickets over time. Let’s say a year. I don’t get much on one but I collect them and when I get around 50-100$ I cash them in. But each time to win I had to do some sort of magic. If I didn’t do anything magic and just expect to random win, it didn’t happend or it very rarely happend.

[quote=“arianna, post:3, topic:9202”]Well, I havent tried a scratch ticket. But i did buy a powerball ticket a few days before the drawing. Placed it on my altar and burned a lucky gambling jar candle. And did mantras. While i didnt win the huge jackpot i did get the powerball multiplier. So i got some quick easy bucks.
I think i didnt win more because of my own inability to do it and forget about it. And my belief in myself as a magician at that time. I was still skeptic. But it did produce results even with those factors.
I am always my own worst enemy lol.[/quote]
I didn’t have much luck with lotto either. The most I could manifest were 4 numbers after heavy duty magic combined with sex magic and other shit. What I think is happening is, I think a lot of people are doing some sort of magic on this kind of lotteries…at least I know for sure Asians are doing a lot of magic…and there are a lot in the area where I live, I think energies gets scrambled somehow when so many people do magic on the same thing…just my opinion

I would (and plan to) perform a powerful ritual, wherein a pre-determined date is set. Do the ritual, wait however many weeks/months, maybe perform a small followup ritual, then buy the ticket.

You have to give the universe, your will, and whatever spirits involved, the time to locate the winning ticket, and manipulate circumstances to bring it to your town, in the right store, in the right order, and you have to be guided into that store at the right time.

It’s funny how many failure stories and “it didn’t work!” threads there are in the money and love sections, but countless success stories everywhere else.

Maybe your spell did work, but YOU fucked up.

I didn’t win on any of my first tickets (I had two of them). I’ll buy another ticket today and perform a ritual tonight to bring it into my local convenience store in the future. Thank you all for the suggestions. So far I’ve only done the money spell from “Works of Darkness”.

Here’s another update. Today I won ten bucks with a ticket. Tonight I’ll take it home and use it in ritual to bring about more money.

Hmmm…interesting. I did claunek spell for money and asked him to help me win at scratch tickets.i got 2 winning tickets…not much but enough to confirm that this shit works…