Scientific View of Theta Gamma Synch

Here is a link to a Google Talk that tangentially addresses the Theta Gamma Synch. Its about an hour and ten minutes long.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1MHyyWsMeE]Decoding the Science of Ultimate Human Performance | Steven Kotler | Talks at Google - YouTube

1 Like

Thanks, i will check it out

So, Just wondering but do you realize you’re randomly bumping seriously dead threads :skull: that the only users have long stopped logging in, while actually adding nothing to the topic? :slight_smile:

Fast tracking it to Regular on the first day eh? :rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t think of the brain waves!

They change for example independently when you achieved to imagine lying counterpart to yourself in bed or next to your flesh.

This way I was able to travel.
I felt myself outside my body but my flesh was were I crashed. It was conscious, first mental then after some minutes my astral body materialized surrounding my mental body. I am my mental body. Same method in the astral to start travelling mentally. Most don’t think of this but it’s necessary.

I know it’s old but TY for the re-up. Been listening to Jamie on Rebel Wisdom a lot and am familiar with Stealing Fire (have a preorder for Recapture the Rapture).