Scared spirits?

I seem to have some what of a hard time contacting spirits I get this feeling around me like their there but they are afraid. why would they be afraid of me I talk to demons like it’s nothing. but sometimes I try to talk to spirits but they won’t show up. it’s getting better like now one will appear or make contact but only briefly.

2 Likes

Same happens to me
Well we are conversing with Daemonic Gods on a regular basis so we kinda carry their presence to a degree

1 Like

that’s what I think to are they afraid of Lucifer or lilith.

I don’t see why they would be afraid. I can’t see why Lucifer or Lilith would hurt or scare them without reason. Unless some spirits get territorial?

1 Like

I scared spirits even before I got into magick and evoking demons ‘n’ such, lol! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

hmmm then why they be afraid

maybe you need to tell them not to hide from you maybe they are waiting for your permission to speak to you . they at not afraid I asked Lucifer last night to stop hiding from me I told Lucifer that this is his house just like it is my house and if Lucifer wants to hide Lucifer needs to leave . I fell asleep shortly after I woke up at 130am I heard a voice say too me goo for a walk I drove to the only place open and got myself a coffee than went on the beach and drunk my coffee when I got home lucifers presents was in my whole house in every room it was amazing feeling

1 Like

Well just from what I’ve noticed and seen, normal spirits are generally afraid of darker ones (demons) and try to avoid them. And when you work with anyone it usually leaves an imprint. So if you have the imprint of demons they’re going to be afraid.

1 Like

hat type of spirits at you talking about

1 Like

thre dead, ghost, spirits

so you mean the dead ok in that case depends on there beliefs before they cross over . when I use to see dead people I’m my dreams the one that where Holy were not afraid of the demons , the unholy ones where afraid but sometimes there afraid of dark energies but there still there to diliver a message

1 Like

maybe you need to read the book of the dead to further investigate or necromancy to experiment with , Iv e tried necromancy once I lasted about 30 minutes and pulled out never did it again