Scanning the godform

Hello,

Would anyone like to give me a whirl?

@itsnathanm7 I saw darkness everywhere that was thick and there was pressure. Felt like the vision came on top of my head almost like a helmet. In the darkness was some white light emerging upward like a bird spreading its wings. When I strained to see more I could finally make out landscape around me and there was a toad. Hard to get more. You can PM me if you want to talk about this cause I’m not sure what it could mean.

Could someone please give me a scan next?

1 Like

Can someone do mine? :))

riiight. Nevermind. Its not worth me getting upset about it.

though i already did it lol , so sorry XD, did like 3-4 scans last night ,
ok first saw a swan calmly swiming in a pond , that’s felt like your vibration at first or spirit , after that one transformed into a bullet fierying into the sky , next I see something bright and full of colors , like a firework , and more heat more fiery like a molten core ,
Saw three or four spirit guides or spirits that are somewhat important for you or was they were looking at you a shining star ,
Asked about your godform after , saw a pure bright yellowish elephant !

1 Like

sorry for bitching :slight_smile:
i thought you were doing a reading on RitualArmour … :pleading_face:
big big shorry

@Pope_Anthony

1 Like

If this is like, each person reviews the person above and then the next person reviews them, I’m next. If it’s not like that, would still appreciate a scan from someone

I’ll do a reading for you in a little? That ok?

1 Like

Yes please :grinning:

1 Like

Small tip: @ me so I’ll see it :nerd_face:

I’ll get to work on it.

If your up for another I could use one

1 Like

Hey could someone scan me?

Is there anything anyone can sense?

I sense an otherworldly beast laying dormant within you. It reminds me of the frost wolf of my homeland, named Boreas. While I sense a kryos element (ice and freezing cold) from you, I also sense an interesting mix of flame and shadow. Do you know if you have extraterrestrial origins?

I have been working on myself lately, can anyone please scan me. I want to see if my work is paying off.
Thank you.

1 Like

I can’t say exactly how much of a boost you’ve gained, but you’re significantly strong. I see proper determination and your will seems to want to be unshakable, like a dragon made from holy mountains. But I feel you don’t believe you’re there yet. Do you have reservations about your path in some way?

I am not entirely sure.

Can I get a scan will scan back.

@Nolan_Toney thanks for the scan. I don’t have any reservations about path not really, but I put so much work and at times it feels like I’m just standing in the same place not moving or growing, but either way I’m rooted in my belief.

1 Like

Can I get one from someone? I can’t scan yet but would do so as soon as I mastered it. I’m working on it.
Thanks, if yes, if not, that’s absolutely fine!

1 Like