Scanning the godform

I will do your readings tomorrow I am very tired at the moment. @Sage1 @SiX

I understand . No worries .

1 Like

You see I cannot even speak correctly. :joy: I said bery instead of very. @SiX

lol I peeped it but I let you slide cause the day probably drained all the energy out of you. @wolfinsheepsskin

1 Like

@SiX
I saw a kraken at first glance, and then a enormous but I didn’t believe this to be your true godforms appearance, So I demanded that it so it’s true self/form.
He reverted to his/your true form and I saw a figure made of…
The void, The cosmos, space it self…
He spoke and told me he was eternity, endless, ultimate.
He was Omnipotent.

I appreciate this a lot ! Thanks !

1 Like

No problem. :blush: Anytime @SiX
just @wolfinsheepsskin

@wolfinsheepsskin bbyyy hook me up w/ one :relieved:

1 Like

I will… :relieved: @chi

1 Like

Okay my love. @chi
I saw a beautiful Amazonian like huntress,
She was nude but cover with a skin tight like body suit that resembled her skin with blue details. She wore a skull atop her head which look as such…

She also appeared to be standing next to a bison.
I wanted to speak with her so I approached…
In doing so she recognizes me and told me of her power which was said to be limitless, But not to be confused with omnipotence.
She told me she could hear, and feel everything an animal feel… even speak, they where her children in a way. She could also converse with the dead and a number of other things.
image image

@wolfinsheepsskin Honestly I’ve always wanted to do necromancy and I did want to communicate with animals so I could have a familiar like Sabrina did in the old tv show

:cherry_blossom::triumph: BBY I ADORE YOU Ty.

1 Like

I’d like to be scanned too. Willing to trade.

1 Like

@chi You should not adore me… But adore yourself.
:relieved:
But you know I will always help you when you need it.
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Prophet
Would you like me to scan you…
Im the only one really scanning to be honest.

Yes please? Would you like a trade?

1 Like

@Prophet Yes, and I will do your reading in a moment. :blush:

1 Like

Okay! Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

@Prophet
I saw an enormous ogre like being,
Whom weild a bludgeon.
He resembled this…

As I looked upon the being I knew it wasn’t it truest form so I entered its/your realm to speak.
And I was immediately demanded to leave…
But I did not and requested that it show it’s truest form.
It transformed it to a beautiful being of purely fire/light and nothing more.
It spoke telling me that it receives all power from the sun and the infernal realm and is the embodiment of it…
This being has no gender.
image image

1 Like

Whoa… The last two images actually familiar to me.

For yours, this is what I got:

The world around me was dark, but a single beam of light illuminated the darkness like a spotlight. I saw four obsian thrones standing in a circle. There was no one sitting on them.

Suddenly, I was pulled up towards the light. I found myself in a grass field with an impossibily blue sky. Stone golems surrounded me, and they kept getting closer until I had no room to move in.

I told them “Wait a minute!”, as the situation was uncomfortable. Next this I knew, I was witnessing a huge tornado on a grey ocean. There several giant spirits, all of them with features like shadow people but white. They were holding hands and moving in a circle, as if they were causing the tornado.

I was then pulled down the center of the tornado. At the bottom there were orange clouds with lightning. I fell down into a canyon of sorts. When I hit the ground, I see the four obsidian thrones again. This time though, they were occupied by people in red cloaks hunched who were hunched over.

“Welcome!” One of them said. I started to ask my question, but trailed off as if I had forgotten it. A noise snapped me out of scanning (a door opening?). I can’t get back in now.

@wolfinsheepsskin

1 Like

@FantomGirl yea it’s so nice
Sorry to be late but I’m out all day

Here’s urs
U r wiz the red dragon… Standing before u … Full size it’s really huge … U putting ur hands on the dragon head and absorbing some of its energy… Ur eyes start changing to be same as its eyes … Then u rode the dragon to the forest and start breathing fire on everything ther … U went down the middle of the forest… Fire surrounding u … Ur wings r free and u moves it to put the fire off by just moving them and u moving in circles… U start laughing hard wiz so much happiness

1 Like