Scanning the godform

Yes my child… It has resonated 100%.

1 Like

@Sage1 Yes I can.
:blush:

1 Like

I appreciate it.

1 Like

I will trade with anyone… Male godform or godself please for me.

1 Like

Whenever you have the time and energy can you scan mine too ?

1 Like

Hey can you scan me as well. I need a s many eyes I can get. I’ll scan you back

1 Like

@babygrim
I see a gaint before me… Literally. Then it changes different forms continually. Then i ask it to show me its true form.
It stops changing forms and actually ends up being a massive being with no humanoid form at all. With balls of soft golden light, expanding out for a long ways. Had the air of being a primordial and powerful being that is beyond physical forms.

2 Likes

Sure.

@Zeinaa
You want to trade! You liked my reply :wink:

1 Like

I see a being with wearing a white robe or dress. Has a white light aura. Long blonde hair. I am getting the sense of feminine but i can’t be sure.
Golden eyes and golden wings.
Fallen leaves around her/him. Very much an autumn feeling from your godform.
Has an effortless control over the elements.

Interesting.

1 Like

thank you very much, @FantomGirl, this resonates 100%. As I mentioned, I don’t feel form, just light with respect to my godform and that light is golden as you saw.

1 Like

Hmmm. Powerful no?

1 Like

Sweet… Glad it was accurate. Seemed like a cool ass godform :wink:

1 Like

Yes very powerful but your godform doesn’t show off its power much. But i could definitely feel its power.

Seems as though the dragon from the hidden valley has finally matured from the beast.

But for the return.

Forests bristle as a female who once elegant morphs and matures as a beast. Pulling and fighting shadows of the self. She looks to transcend her primal desires?

1 Like

Very coolio with my read thanks.

1 Like

Want to keep scanning. I really have no clue of my new form.

1 Like

Sure. If you trade :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I see your godform again. Autumn leaves all around and fall weather present. Trees of beautiful autumn features. I see your godform with wings of orangish color. The wind rushes around your godform and i hear Goddess from somewhere.
Your godform is generating this wind and she makes it into a massive whirlwind of fall leaves. She sends this wind and leaves at me. I simply sheild myself from them and i walk towards her.
She sees me and lowers her arms and the wind stops.
“So.” she says.
The vision disappears and that is all i see.

I hope this clarifies it more. If you aren’t female that doesn’t mean your godform can’t be female.
Anyways quite the powerful godform.

@Sage1
I see a angelic like being…
Made of purely light. With beautiful wings.
This being seem to be able to command reptiles at will.