Scanning the godform

want too trade i can scan you when i get home from work tonight

I never done scanning before and I am not really confident to do it nor have I had the time to do it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

it fine i can scan you later, you don’t to scan me ill someone els :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aaww thank you I will be truly grateful :grin:

You mind reading mine

Welcome @hoodoo It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Anyone is free to read mine

please anyone can scan my seal

@Scarlett_Sorceress
@Dynamic_Neutrality
@Silverleaf

Can someone scan me ?

Not to be mean I’m still waiting to get my god form scanned I love to know what it looks like sounds really interesting

If someone scans me I’ll return the favour.

please scan me
@Dynamic_Neutrality

please scan me @wolfinsheepsskin

please scan me
@Scarlett_Sorceress

Not sure if you know this, but you come off kinda rude when asking people for favors.

Do you want to trade or just demand that I scan you?

1 Like

yes I will scan too

1 Like

@Dynamic_Neutrality
I see golden dragon spreads his wings

Your scan,

I see your aura as a messy yet creative cloud of yellow, orange, and green. There are nameless djinn and ghoul spirits around you. I hear King Paimon is interested in helping your chorale these spirits. I didn’t go too in depth on your chakras, but your sacral one stands out from the rest.

I believe focusing your energy and grounding your mind would help you. Also be sure to cleanse and banish.

Not sure if this is biased by reading other scans of you, but I did notice a you had a “necklace” on. It looked like it was made of emerald and gold rods.

That’s all.

1 Like

Thanks , could you ask spirits with you directly what means necklace… ?

Sounds like something you need to do.