Scanning practice

The message I’m getting is that humility is key for what comes next. I have no idea what subject this would be in regarding your life but the impression is very strong

1 Like

Can anyone on here practice scanning? Am I allowed?

1 Like

We dare you to try

1 Like

But do you triple dog dare me? :wink:
Send a pic and ill see what i can do.

Who me?

1 Like

Nah. Him and his friend(s) daring me to try to scan him.

We quintuple dare since there are five of us in here

2 Likes

The first time I tried I got the word blocked. The second time the words were invested and precocious. You received your abilities at an early age, you invested in your path, going so far into it that it’s caused a great imbalance in your life that your either neglecting to fix or don’t know how to resolve.

Unless you’re just actively trying to block me that doesn’t really mean anything as far as I’m aware. I scanned another individual who has well over 20 and the result I gave him described him accurately and not a single other one of those personalities

Oh my, is that a good thing? Thank you

1 Like

I did not get clarification on that. It could be something that you need in order to obtain something you want or hell it may even just be something you have to have to get through some event that’s coming up. I give all the words and knowledge that I receive when I respond to the readings so I understand the follow-up question and I can try to do a better scan later but for now this is all i have.

1 Like

As this is most likely the first and only time you’ll ever scan someone with DID( dissociative identity disorder) ie multiple personality we feel you did well. Rare for any to get more than blocked.

1 Like

We became separated 35 years ago we Eric was 3

1 Like

I see. Thank you.

1 Like

@Jilaiya94 you are welcome

1 Like

I needed to show humility to get this job at a law firm I wanted… I emailed the the attorney last night and “showed humility”… he called me this morning to tell me I got the job! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Please tell me, wtf’s wrong with me!!

1 Like

Could i possible get a scane plz

1 Like

It was that accurate? Yay! Im so happy for you!
Youre quite welcome and i wish you the best with your new job. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@LightoftheDarkness
Chuck: you could use a shirt