Scanning practice

I came across the guide on how to scan the other day and practice makes perfect so here’s what I’m going to do. Any magicians on the Forum who know themselves rather well, drop a picture below or in my inbox. I’ll do my absolute best to scan accurately and then you lovely brutal people can tell me how accurate it sounds. Sound good? Return scans are welcome but not mandatory!

5 Likes

Why are you asking for personal photos instead of simply practicing in the scanning thread which is for this exact purpose? :thinking:

4 Likes

Because I assumed that thread was for people with experience to trade their abilities. I wouldnt want to “trade” with someone on there and them get the short end of the stick, so to speak.

2 Likes

Nope, the scanning thread is for everyone, beginners and not so beginners alike. Plenty of beginners learn as they go in the thread, and the more experienced people understand that :slight_smile:

You’ve been on the forum for exactly five months to the day so you have already passed the newcomer 90 day rule for giving readings. I just found the request for personal photos to be a bit suspicious, that’s all, as they aren’t required for simple scanning.

However, it’s the magician’s choice whether to share photos with an unknown person online.

Caveat Emptor.

4 Likes

Thats understandable. Sorry for the misconception. I just knew that part of it is visualizing connecting light from your third eye to anothers and thought that would be easier for me with actual pictures.

1 Like

Here u go my troll face.
And seriously, it would help me a lot. I will pass a report on your work.

2 Likes

Why the hell not lol

3 Likes

Hey guys! Little update. I didnt sleep last night so im going to make love to some REM cycles before i do these scans. Looking forward to them though :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jilaiya94 Can I pm you.

1 Like

2 Likes

Do I absolutely have to share an image with you?

2 Likes

Never been scanned before but would appreciate it.

4 Likes

I’d like a scan too.

4 Likes

Here you go give it your best shot.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/rXyxpCbyxGdupyjs5

4 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

@Jilaiya94 Thank you.

2 Likes

I actually did your scan a little while ago and haven’t had the nerve to post it for two reasons. Reason 1, this is the first time I’ll be posting a scan publicly so I’m really hoping its right. Reason 2, in addition to reason number one the scan was very blunt. I almost thought it was wrong just because of how quickly it came through.

No vision with you. The word I got was “imposter.” There is someone or something in your life right now that’s just no good for you. The first feeling that I got is that at someone that is actively and consciously portraying themselves as a wolf in sheep’s clothing to you in some manner.

3 Likes

@Jilaiya94
haha, you do not even know how accurate your scan was.
You have nothing to be ashamed of, i will tell you something, he pretended many Gods and was really hopeless in it. I have this idiot from childhood and I know that it is harmful.
I’m looking for a way to get rid of him. if someone would like to help me, send me a message. coming back to the topic it’s the first time you’ve done this scan and immediately got a great result applauding :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you so much i qppreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure what the hell this one is about but i actually couldnt understand. I tried and heard “petunia.” The second time i heard “you dont know whats in my mind and you never will.” Does any of that make sense to you? Ill attempt yours again later

1 Like