Scanning practice

Never been scanned before but would appreciate it.

4 Likes

I’d like a scan too.

4 Likes

Here you go give it your best shot.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/rXyxpCbyxGdupyjs5

4 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

@Jilaiya94 Thank you.

2 Likes

I actually did your scan a little while ago and haven’t had the nerve to post it for two reasons. Reason 1, this is the first time I’ll be posting a scan publicly so I’m really hoping its right. Reason 2, in addition to reason number one the scan was very blunt. I almost thought it was wrong just because of how quickly it came through.

No vision with you. The word I got was “imposter.” There is someone or something in your life right now that’s just no good for you. The first feeling that I got is that at someone that is actively and consciously portraying themselves as a wolf in sheep’s clothing to you in some manner.

3 Likes

@Jilaiya94
haha, you do not even know how accurate your scan was.
You have nothing to be ashamed of, i will tell you something, he pretended many Gods and was really hopeless in it. I have this idiot from childhood and I know that it is harmful.
I’m looking for a way to get rid of him. if someone would like to help me, send me a message. coming back to the topic it’s the first time you’ve done this scan and immediately got a great result applauding :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you so much i qppreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure what the hell this one is about but i actually couldnt understand. I tried and heard “petunia.” The second time i heard “you dont know whats in my mind and you never will.” Does any of that make sense to you? Ill attempt yours again later

1 Like

Im getting the impression that the second depiction was the accurate one. I get the feeling that you’re not as open of a person as you are telling yourself. From the words themselves it almost seems as though there’s some underlying anger there as well

1 Like

Would a different picture help lol. I’m very good at “shutting down” so I’m completely unreadable and unpredictable. Combine the blue dude from Watchmen, Deadpool and the Joker- that’s me in “shutdown” mode. Survival technique/mechanism I was forced to learn very young around 5-6 years old and a lil too good at it I creep myself out sometimes lol. Petunias create different proteins for pollination depending on their situation and what they want to attract. I used to be able to do the same thing with emotions of others through mine. I could walk through a room and it turn into an orgy or a bar brawl. I’ve been told by people they can literally “smell my energy” and it’s intoxicating when I’m in a great mood dangerous when I’m not doing good.

2 Likes

You can send me another one if you like and I will scan that one just as soon as possible. I’m actually surprised that the petunias thing had a connection. That word was what made me think that I had gotten something completely wrong. I received the word flower as an answer earlier and so then once I came back and the first word I hear on this one is petunia I assumed I had just needed to take a break or something

2 Likes

I LOVE flowers. Their moods, colors, smells, tastes, shapes, some simple and others intricate in design. Most vegetarian in the way they feed and the rare gems carnivorous. They’re exactly like women and even have feelings and will respond to you/your energies if you know how to treat them. The best growth and colors I ever gotten from flowers/plants was right after passionate sex I’d go and touch them and could feel them feeding off the energy…freakin insane lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m getting the word Indigo but I have no idea what it means

1 Like

There was no vision with you. The word I got was insanity. There’s something in your life that you allowed to stay even though it drives you crazy. If these impressions are correct it feels almost like yo feel like you get some sort of benefit out of whatever this subject it

3 Likes

I’ve attempted to do it without an image and I’m coming up with nothing. I’ll try again later

1 Like

Before I type up my Impressions I just have to say that I absolutely love your smile. It’s just so warm and pleasant to look at! :slight_smile:

The words I got for you, ironically enough, are warmth and Rainbow. It seems like it’s saying that you’re well-rounded and can Shine the brightest after a storm. That type of warmth is what the world needs so don’t ever get rid of it. :slight_smile:

Also, I hate to add this after such a positive reading but I feel it’s the responsible thing to do. Just a reminder, at this reading is done by a beginner. I say that because you say you never been scanned before. I have confidence in the answer that I have given you, and in this case it probably wouldn’t hurt you if you believed it even if it was untrue, but there could be other times where believing a reader that you don’t know the experience of could wind up hurting you. Because when they’re confident it helps the readings but when you’re confident and someone that you don’t know the origin of it can you can wind up taking some pretty crappy advice

3 Likes

Alright

2 Likes

@Jilaiya94 heya, I’ve just sent you a pm

2 Likes