Scan this skull:

So my friends and I were hiking and we came across a cats skull. I’m normally drawn to animal bones in general but this one felt strange as we only found the upper skull. No lower jaw and no other bones nowhere in the area. I thought it had a natural death but the word murder came to mind when I scanned it and I’m honestly blank. I’d appreciate a quick scan on it to confirm this. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

You work with Samedi. Try checking with him.

1 Like

I haven’t heard from him in a while but I will.

1 Like

Gotta say, that unless I’m trolling someone, I tend to advocate doing this yourself, even when it seems you have nothing or it seems that way.

We need these skills :stuck_out_tongue: It’s an animal skull, so I am ruling it as not a life or death situation, in which you need my input :stuck_out_tongue:

He tends to go silent after major lesson. I think he likes to give you time to figure shit out.

1 Like

The energy on that skull smells faint, there’s not much of the “original” energy present and it’s mostly smells/feels like ambient energy now like cat’s energy has already left so has the death energy that usually surrounds it. However, there’s a slight tinge to it that tickles my nose.

1 Like

It’s the second skull I saw in two weeks. I find them intriguing tbh and am even considering adding bones to my personal practice.

The only Lwa I feel around me is Yemaya but I did ask him and I got the word sacrifice. Now a part of me knows that this word means something else. Perhaps the animal died of natural causes and it purified the soil and fed some scavengers and this was the “sacrifice” it made.

Now that you mention it, scanning it leaves a weird feeling in my head.

2 Likes

Honestly, seems like a good opportunity for you to hone your skills. Not sure if you are going to walk the necromantic path, but Samedi has good advice if you do, and skulls just seemed like something he would have knowledge on. Whether or not he’s willing to share about the skulls you find is clearly up to him, but either way. Seems like a grand opportunity if you keep stumbling across them!

Good luck!

1 Like

Natural causes.

2 Likes

Not really but maybe after a few years of solid practice, I should at least learn the basics.

I wonder if it is the totems behind the skulls calling me. I have some Shark teeth from many years ago so maybe I’ll medidate on it when I have time.

Thank you this blends perfectly with the vibes the Baron gave me!

3 Likes