Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

That sounds exactly like it lol, my supervisor rejected my proposal 3 times and this was the fourth time I had gone to him and I was at the hallway of his office waiting on his arrival that morning, I was feeling like we’ll whatever it is today, we shall see what it is even though I didn’t know what to expect lol but later that morning we arrived at an agreement, which was what he probably wanted from time if you know already what that meant lol.

This makes a lot of sense, I like music and I like to freestyle rap and at times I like to write lyrics on my phone too but I’m really not talented at music I just like to try and do it at times and really, it’s been a minute. I tend to communicate visually too if that counts.

Yes…that’s the reason I’m probably on this forum in the first place.

I wouldn’t disagree with this…yes I’ve felt this a million times

Haha I see…That is Esu In My Native Language…I’m from the western part of Africa and I’ve been initiated into the ifa priesthood but I’m really not a priest though… whenever my family and I go to the shrine we worship our deities and Esu is like a big god in my religion and he is closely related to Ifa, who is the chief god. And oh I think he is spelt ‘Elegba’ in actuality.

Yes, yes and yes. Wow damn I’m intrigued I had to do a thorough search on some of these terms and the chakra part is really true…I’ve been meditating a lot but basically to Lucifer and my first goal is to open my third eye and unlock my other senses consequently as well.

Okay okay…i kind of agree with this in some way.

Completely true.

I definitely will…man you’ve been absolutely accurate and precise!!! Damn

Absolutely

I would give you a 101 over a 100

I wish I could :slightly_smiling_face: but I’m new to all of these

1 Like

At least do your best just concentrate on everything of me and let i come to you flowing naturaly what comes. Pics, colors, vibes entitys, energys in short everything that oozes from me or is with me.

1 Like

Everything is being shown double to me as though you feel you must be one way vs another… with yourself or with others. Or you keep repeating a circle or something. Trying to figure out who you are. The letter M keeps being shown.
Arts is being shown, I also felt an anger slash sarrow. You have been hurt, betrayed.
Something regarding a father and searching or a male figure- someone in your life that’s has hurt you…

This was very scattered. :grimacing:

1 Like

Thank you, the scattered aspect of the reading fits with how I feel lol. Lots of insight there and it rings true. Excellent reading, thanks again

1 Like

I solemnly swear I really tried all day and I came up with almost nothing :tired_face:

Hows that?

I wouldn’t know either…I guess I’m still pretty new to all of this and my senses are not developed yet. But I’ll scan your picture someday. It’s a promise :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok, good.

Who else?

Ill do back.

2 Likes

I saw an extremely active crown chakra. I also saw a raven. I see allot of electric blue around you too.

1 Like

Here’s a pic I just took if you want to try to scan me.

2 Likes

Just on initial inspection, both the picture you provided and your profile picture radiate a significant amount of dedication and professionalism towards the craft. I see you’re a bit reserved. Almost as if you’re unsure sometimes. The shadows I see and feel in the background of the photo you provided do give off a sense of sadness. If that is the case, I won’t pry into that. You’re strong, absolutely.

In terms of what I see purely energetically, it seems your energy network is overflowing quite a bit. It might be the full moon in Aries tonight that’s affecting that though.

1 Like

That was all extremely accurate. I’m very reserved irl. I see those shadows allot, especially during mirror meditation. They are always in my peripheral vision. I do battle depression, I had a light being say I could tell them to leave, they always come back, so I’ve accepted them. I also just did a chakra alignment, and I’ve been sucking up this moon energy allot the last couple of nights. :two_hearts:

1 Like

For your profile picture, I saw a very deep heart, but you keep it hidden, but you listen closely to it. I saw your brow had a bright band, and I saw very Elvin features.

1 Like

I’ve definitely reserved it for only people I can trust. I am very connected with myself, I find that my own advice is better than the advices of others, for me anyway. As for the Elven features, it’s a lighter version of myself I inhabit when I don’t want people to feel negativity. In truth, I’m a 9 headed dark hydra. That has a much darker energy than most other creatures.

1 Like

I see a lot smoothy light green at the first layer of your being. You will have a long life and will be a whise hag in the end. This part i get is also connected to Venus.

I see a deep conectivity to mothernature and rawness in general.

The next layer isa deep toxic dark green followed by amass of spiky dark mass surounding it. Wich will prevent expresing the venusian part of yourself, the longivity part of yourself.

Honey u sure aint cursed? Be it from previous lifetime or present or that some ancestors of yours didnt passed on that peacefully and need your attention?Regardless i would take care of that.and i get you have bad habits mostly mentaly that enforces this bullcrap.

The most attention of your chakras i found important to mention is your heart its a bit pinky and irritaded or prone to be fast irritaded.

And muladhar it is right now leaky it llets energy loose somehow. Sexual promiscuity is a thing it dont take that well. Be it from yourself or partner. It is a deep seated unsureness that this chakra dislikes about it. Well at least what i perceive.

For my part

I meditate dedicated and disciplined and as good as i can and must daily and it sure is good for my crown and my spiritual conectivity and channel ability. The raven is my god and guide i call Satanas Lucifer Amaymon. I am alot in contact with demonic entitys i channel or daily call upon. I think it is partly their energys and mine wich are for my protection purpose and my developed(ing) Sidhis. You only got one of my protective sheat.

1 Like

@Lux_Anguis

It’s not a curse. I’m going to go ahead and lay out this on this forum. I was raised in the church of Yahweh. They’ve tied me down and did a 3-day exorcism on me. They told me there was no such thing as anything except for angels and demons and that anything I see here is a demon, a bad thing trying to claim me. They did a good job of building me up to the point where it made it seem like I was so special that Satan had a special need and desire to corrupt me. I mean I’m past all that now in a way, I don’t believe the stuff that they believe. I think they might have gotten some major damage in there because they were sending me to camp and retreats where they would try to make me a better Christian. I was also often locked up and told I had schizophrenia.

1 Like

I also am adopted and I know my DNA, which is mostly British with a bit of Greeks, but I don’t know my ancestors at all.

Well these types of systems on my opinion have curses build in them and mental walls that you stay put and low as a devout follower.

Break that shit if this is really something you want to get rid of.

Otherwhise its your life. You decide.

1 Like

I mean, if it’s hindering growth, I’ll have to figure out how to deal with it. That shit was traumatic but I didn’t realize that I was carrying it so close to me. I appreciate the insights.

1 Like

Good. One must first accept the reality of oneself to get in touch with the isues or contents therein. When in touch. You are the one who forms that clay of problems into solutions.

And well if you want it too and decide to change something about it. I can help you with the think that helped me.

Pm me when you feel comfortable enough and ready.

I will help as soon as i can.

1 Like