Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Interested in a general scan, will return if desired.

Of me, not the cat

I might be totally wrong but i could saw something like a blue light or fire, that came with a really big energy (not sure if yours, from some entity, or a parasite, but it was really strong).

Then i saw a bird, a really big one, seems like a bird of prey, flying to a mountain that was blie, but had nothing (snow, plants, just something blue)

1 Like

I only was capable to see a kind of forest and a white light :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ Well the forest makes sense. Thanks!

When scanning you, the first thing I feel is someone with alot of energy - perhaps some agitation/nervous type emotion as well. Although I feel someone who is driven. Got the driven vibe from your eyes specifically.

The image that almost immediately came to mind was an apple treeā€¦ Not sure why. I also saw the image of books, and some sport related images. So perhaps you enjoy reading and some form of sport/physical activity?

I also saw a spider.

1 Like

Photo update for most recent My dog isnā€™t the best selfie taker either it seemsā€¦

Iā€™m terrible with sports.but after that it was like: this is a signal to a change of life

1 Like

Well you dont have to be good at something to do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, not driving at the moment - also the sun is really bright, why Iā€™m squinting

Looking to trade scans.

I have discovered portrait mode on my camera Trade?

![IMG_20210629_162502_623|375x500](upload://taR2uidkOALdklf7H1U7biLZEjn.jpeg

Please scan and tell me what do you see?

Your ā€œimageā€ is just showing the link, FYI.

Can anyone scan me please? Iā€™m new so I donā€™t know how to scan others, but Iā€™d greatly appreciate it :blush:

Youā€™re the person above meā€¦

First thing I saw was :snake: what came to mind was youā€™re trying to move on from something heartbreaking :broken_heart: as though someone hurt you by betrayal ā¤ā€šŸ©¹ I see you healing.

I also saw a lot of waterā€¦ which represents emotionsā€¦

@Hennessyhaze9

1 Like

This definitely resonates, especially these past 4 months Iā€™ve experienced several traumatizing events which has been a pure emotional roller coaster. I also have a large snake tattoo on my back (not sure if that adds on to what you saw lol)

1 Like

well lets just say i can tell from that picture that if you dont address your state of being (mental/spiritual health etc.) its going to be a much bigger problem later on. youve got an expansive and flowery realm inside your soul,centered around a tiny kernel of rot caused by some unfinished mess in your life

now here is my selfie for the exchange

Interesting.

In this time of taken this pic.

It seems that you have a strong yellow aura surounding you, big pride, ego self-awareness-assurance something like a lion. You take pleasure in creative expressionism. And your protection is your deep passion that you have for a certain life.

But.

I see many grey like oval stains on the outside of your passionate aura protection. It is partly caused by curses and two of your ancestors. Good think is it didnt or dont get trough. But it seems it affects your spiritual growth somehow.

I see a big Loa interested in you. Dont know who exactly it is. Papa Legba i get.

You have a very open and active crown chakra. Do you practice trancedental meditation?you seeking deeper gnosis and or you are about to or you had an enlightenment on a certain topic on a path. (oh i see that your soul it seems is like an alien like a grey with black eyes i also think it is the contact that you have with it so nnot yoursoul, could be the reason for the overactive crownchakra)

Something like that only the skin silvery and has no nose or mouth.

You are working trough your own inner demons and are in the stages of cofronting them overcoming them, understand them use them to your advantages.

Fin.

@Muggie

1 Like

was that for me or the other person?

1 Like

For muggie, do you feel related to the described situation?

1 Like

@Muggie i see you apreciated it.

Whas it correct thou?

Scan also me in return.