Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Well practice meditation and walk outside in nature to get down on earth again - it will help you a lot :slight_smile:

I saw something like a shadow which doesnt want to harm you but is also not happy about your way of working with entities

1 Like

anyone willing to scan me?

its because the extent of damage i went through is really huge, its not like i havent tried to do my own rituals, i did an evocation of michael some time ago which was a little successful but my senses are real shit

You still don’t get it. You need to learn to rely on yourself.

2 Likes

i get it, im just saying my magick takes work now, and ive always connected to other beings in my path, mostly they called me, not the other way around, ive never really done magick on my own especially after my kundalini explosion

@anon10524665

He doesn‘t get it although both of us talked to him :woman_facepalming:t2:

@MagickVigilante

By hell, even if your stuff works you are not protected pretty well!!! Imagine you talk to a hunter in the forest which is full of wolves who got puppies. You have nonweapon and as long the hunter is with you, they will wait but start to run around you until there are 5 minutes only without the hunter. Than they will attack. Congrats - you are free wild to hunt for them.
Clear enough now?!?

1 Like

no, i got it

Can I get a scan, I’ll scan back.

Interested in what is around me.

This seems fun

Hey i can trade if you want let me know when your ready.

Do you see anything in this room?

1 Like

I feel a strong earthy feeling. Feels very solid - overall a strong presence from your room. Either plain energetic or an actual entity.

Would appreciate a scan of my surroundings (see if anyone can accurately pick up on my lady), or myself.

Updating to recent selfie

1 Like

lol not gonna scan the above photo since it’s me, lol. Just me a month ago. Would appreciate a scan/scary will return if desired.

I would suggest you do a cleansing and banishing …

Some thing feels off… Like some negative energy has gotten attached.

Also maybe do some charka work if you aren’t.

There is also a positive light. But negative energy feels heavy to me.

1 Like

anyone want to give me a shot?

Photo in the profile is actually very recent.

2 Likes

That’s odd because I’ve been feeling better then I had months ago. I don’t follow the chakra system, I do general energy work. I have been around people who could have been “bad”… But overall everything has felt pretty good.

If the bad energy is recent, then it’s probably from certain people I have in mind. However my energy levels and everything has been great lately…

I’ll give you a scan.

When scanning you the first image that came to mind was a dog. A medium-big hound – dark brown/black fur perhaps. The ears were the type that fold over (don’t stand straight up). With a big jaw, mouth.

The words humble, patient, and good management with time came to mind. Something to do with work, and management.

Your energy (from the photo specifically) feels thick (almost heavy) and strong. It’s comes off as healthy and flowing well, although has more of an airy quality to it rather then fluid (like water). Your energy comes to me as the color tan, light brown, and yellow. Blacks and grey as shades. Seems warm, slightly warmer then room temperature.

1 Like

Could be who you have in mind. Like I said it feels like it attached … Like its not a part of you but something lingering.
I still think chakra work could help in the long run.

2 Likes