Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Look like this one?

1 Like

Yeah!

1 Like

If you want to take a look at my selfie and draw what you see that would be awesome! Iā€™m okay with waiting a while if your busy. Thank you!

1 Like

@anon33099313

1 Like

Wow, awesome drawing skills! My true self is good at archery, the cup and rainbow, Iā€™ll meditate on them later today.
Thank you very much for the scan!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing what you saw. Pleaseā€¦its ok. You draw wellšŸ˜Šā€¦could you please explain this sketch as I am not able to understand. PM me please.
Thanks again

How about me? XD

It looks like something is draining you and is toxic in you life.

2 Likes

4 Likes

always with the fire in your eyes. :smile:

1 Like

Right before i go to sleep

This is my first-ever attempted scan, so I apologize in advance if itā€™s inaccurate. Feel free to take it with truckloads of salt.

Fatigued, tired. A burden lifted off oneā€™s shoulders. Shadows simply lurking, not really LOOMING over you or anything, neither malicious or benevolent. Hidden intensity that has trouble being directed to what and where exactly at times? Iā€™m getting the word ā€œsubduedā€. Hearing random statements such as, ā€œCalmness is the way to goā€ and ā€œimpervious/imperviousness (?)ā€ as well.

Could you do one of those drawing scans for me too? Iā€™m liking them so far and am pretty curious. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you think of the scan I gave you?

I must have missed this.
again with the antlers. everyone sees antlers or horns of some type. I donā€™t know why. friend says itā€™s something old in me but thatā€™s beyond my understanding. all in all, very similar to other scans Iā€™ve had so Iā€™d say youā€™re all on to something.

1 Like

Awesome! Feel free to scan me in return when you feel like it.

heyy guysss could anyone do a scan on me its kinda important would like another opinion could someon dm me

Youā€™re a wild thang :smiley:

To those who participated in this, has this yielded anything?

I wouldnā€™t mind a scan. I havenā€™t been myself lately.

3 Likes

Has what yielded results?