Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Let me know if I got anything wrong, I am still learning. :3 oh and congratulations on the pregnancy

Iā€™m starting to become comfortable about coming out with my Magick practice & I think this is a good way to start, + Iā€™m curious!! :blush::blush:

1 Like

May I?

1 Like

I donā€™t know about the tv or dog. I did get a massive headache 2 hours after that picture was taken, but the main gist was right (Iā€™m really hard to read and sometimes reflect back).

Of course!! :blush::blush:

Thanku, if you ever need a reading. I would be honored to do one in honor of your child.

1 Like

Oh my. Uh. I am instantly hit with an image of the ocean and a figure. They are deep blue in color, I am unsure if the blue is actual pigment or simply the symbolism of deep sadness, their face cast to the floor so that their hair covers the face. Downtrodden but hopeful. Still trying to find something, anything. The figure is thin, bone thin. A symbol of being starved for something. My gut feeling is starved for recognition. I see, a mask the figure using the mask much like one would a sheild. You have much hope in you, and a bit of a quirky sense of humor.

1 Like

I def got the message of basically, back off. From the male entity. From what I could sense the baby has alot of potential for elemental magic. I get a gender off the baby but idk if u want to know.

1 Like

I already know it is a boy, yeah you arenā€™t the first that was told to back off when trying to read him. Thank you.

The important thing to remember is in the beginning we all come out squishy lol.

Also on the nice part, people who are really there for you will respect you when you set up boundaries and arenā€™t just trying to make them happy.

1 Like

I have a hard time setting boundaries. My mate calls me Angel because Iā€™m what he calls a yes man.

2 Likes

Wow!! Very accurateā€¦in a sense I am very happy with a lot of thingsā€¦ I got a new bass Iā€™ve always wanted (after 10 years of playing), a double bass kick drum, & a new amp & Iā€™m about to clean up the rest of my identity theft damageā€¦but inside I am pretty sad & hurt to be honestā€¦I yern for my exā€¦I was so close to having her fully back, & it all fell apart in an instant because she was very back & forth resisting my Magick ā€¦& now sheā€™s in another ā€œrelationshipā€ but I think itā€™s just to get my attention because how sheā€™s going about this is not AT ALL like she did with literally everyone else sheā€™s ever been with. Me included. I do have a lot of hope because there are a lot of positive people that are so excited to be around me again, & I them, when I move back to PAā€¦& Iā€™m getting so many spirits telling me sheā€™s going to be mine sooner rather than later, & that sheā€™s sad without me in her life, & does still love me very much. She even told me when she said she didnā€™t want to put me through the back & forth anymore that she did love me. But I also do have a wild sense of humor :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Very accurate!! Iā€™m also a cancer so it makes complete sense why you see an ocean as well!!

Thank you very much for reading me :blush::blush:

1 Like

It was my pleasure hun. Would like to attempt to scan me?

1 Like

Iā€™m not too sure if Iā€™d be very accurate or not to be honest :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: but I could try if youā€™d like :blush::blush:

No worries. Practice makes perfect afterall

1 Like

Very true!!

I get a sense of strength & security from you. Youā€™re very powerful in your psychic abilities, & in your personal life. I feel like your very independent as well, & comfortable at your stage of life currently. But I also feel like you would like to pet either a dog or a cat every so often tooā€¦Overall I get the feeling youā€™re a very happy go lucky person!!

Very good! While I may not be powerful or independent, I am comfortable in my stage of life. I have a cat who I pet very often. I am mostly happy go lucky

1 Like

I will gladly do more readings if anyone is up

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve been made aware of the wall.

2 Likes