Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

I feel emotions more than anything else. I feel you have goals and are working extremely hard to achieve them. I also see a hint of sadness in you. I can’t pinpoint the source though.

2 Likes

I think so, i cant say for certain but your energy does seem like it matches hers fairly well, so i dont see why it wouldnt be a little easier :blush:, sorry im kinda new to scrying so im not too too detailed, and not even sure if im accurate :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Anyone, please?

4 Likes

I see white aura as well as spirits around you.

Beware that my scrying skills are not yet developed

1 Like

spot on!

1 Like

Aw its ok :blush::blush:

Thank you and don’t worry, they will strengthen in time after more experience. Any chance, you can describe the spirits?

1 Like

I saw shadows with eyes

1 Like

Okay, cool, thank you

1 Like

They seemed like they were protecting you. Watching over you

1 Like

and would attack anyone who tries to hurt you

1 Like

Thats good news :slight_smile:

1 Like

I get a strong Young romantic roman vibe off you, like you used to be Singer, you were a muse and might even be one today.

1 Like

Can someone scry me please? :blush::blush:

1 Like

i see silver white energy around you.

1 Like

Thats awesome! :blush::blush:, ive been told that by a couple people recently!

1 Like

Thank you, loved this!

1 Like

You need to grow into yourself some more but you seem to be at a crossroads of how you are going to turn out.

If you follow the path to quick of quick indulgence and easy ways out you aren’t going to get what you really want long term and you end up repealing the life you really desire and the awkward will never end.

If focus on longer term goals that don’t pay off quickly you will be rewarded with being in better control of the the things you can’t and become what you look up to. Also what you really want long term will come easier, more naturally.

1 Like

You have some of the more balanced energy I’ve seen on this forum. You are probably more shy than you need to be but overall you have good balance. You have a wall around you that is harder to read past, plus my ability to look at pictures is a little different and slightly more off.

1 Like

If anyone could Scan for me please , would be really appreciated

2 Likes