Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Dude I am well aware of what aryan is, thank you for your input. The bloodline had been mixed as of my father. He was rhe first mix, I am the second

1 Like

Apologies, as a history major I have the tendency to be pretencious af. Particularly when it comes to my beloved subject.

1 Like

@ParadoxicalPAT

Sorry for late reply I was little occupied ā€¦

Okay as I said Iā€™m not expert on this but I will try my best ā€¦
So I see abundance and maintained career (meaning your career is going pretty well ā€¦ You donā€™t have that much money problems)
Your relationships are stable though I see some quarrels with few people (probably one or two) but not people youā€™re close with physically ā€¦I see these quarrels are far from you there are some distance between the people and youā€¦

I see youā€™re good person you have got the dark side as any human being have but the good side outweighs your bad oneā€¦

On your magic path I see youā€™re not advanced magician yet so is whether youā€™re intermediate right now or or the highest level of your magic you will reach it will be an intermediate stage ā€¦

The magic that I get that whether youā€™re highly proficient now or you will be in the future first I see love magic ā€¦ Attraction, lust and glamour magic ā€¦ Also abundance and prosperity magic (spells) can be highly successful with youā€¦about your. Love life I strongly see see you have a partner now but if not expect a partner to arrive in your life soon ā€¦

Children my intuition tells me yiu have no child but i see a young child like 4-7 years ā€¦ So I donā€™t know what is thb thatā€™s all I can pick upā€¦ About the accuracy you will tell me (honesty is appreciated so I can improve my self)

2 Likes

@DeaSolis
So here is what I picked up from your Palm ā€¦
I see an ordinary life ā€¦not a rich one not a completely poor one ā€¦ Just a very normal lifeā€¦

Deep into your heart youā€™re not a very cool person (I can say you donā€™t have an angelic heart :blush: ) but still you care for those who care for youā€¦
I see is either youā€™re more attracted now or you will be soon drawn into demonic magic and very highly left hand path mythologyā€¦

I can see you can become pretty knowledgeable (because I can hear a word knowledge continually as I scan your hand) and you can have much success when you engage into left hand path system of magic (black magic) ā€¦ Youā€™re far from angelic light

I donā€™t see much success in finance ā€¦I just see normal income like a wage or salaryā€¦ Like that but not like big amounts of money ā€¦
Your success is more on knowledge than in material life ā€¦

In love life I only hear ā€œsexā€ but I donā€™t see a partner ā€¦ Like a very committed relationship with someoneā€¦ I donā€™t see childrenā€™s too if you have anyā€¦

Thatā€™s all I picked up ā€¦tell me if itā€™s resonates (honesty is important so I can improve myself)

2 Likes

These readings are very detailed. Really nice.
Could you do one for me,too? If not that is fine. Looks like a lot of work.

1 Like

Whoaaa. You say youā€™re not good at this, but dayuuum. You got most of the general themes in my life correctly. Youā€™re doing awesome with this. No worries. :blush::green_heart:

:white_check_mark: The abundance and career stuff are very on point. I donā€™t like talking much about it for fear of coming off as bragging or ā€œflexingā€ but my family is of the upper middle class kind. We have little to no trouble with money at most, thatā€™s why I mentioned in other threads that I used to be a spoiled brat lmao. Iā€™m currently studying as well so I can finally work in and move to another country (which is always included in the Top 10 list of most expensive countries, most competitive economies, etc.).

:white_check_mark: Quarrels? Correct. A couple back in college had me in a third party situation. The fvcker wouldnā€™t let me go even though heā€™s already engaged to be married. Girlfriend went psycho. Yep, theyā€™re far away from me now because we graduated already last May.

:white_check_mark: Intermediate stage, yup, hahaha. Iā€™m not pursuing it to the fullest yet, so thatā€™s why. For now, Iā€™m content with befriending spirits, developing my abilities and stuff. :joy: The type of magic is very on point though! Iā€™ve had various experiences of unconsciously manipulating peopleā€™s attraction towards me, as well as manifesting money and material things.

:white_check_mark: The partner thoughā€¦ hmm. I only have two spirits in mind for that kind of partner though. And I kinda broke off anything romantic/sexual with both of them because I value their friendship more than anything else and Iā€™m focusing on my studies. After I get settled career-wise, we agreed that thatā€™s when Iā€™ll tackle this situation again. So maybe next year. :joy:

:white_check_mark: Children, eh. I love this part the most because it just speaks of positive confirmation for me. Because Iā€™m a soon-to-be preschool teacher hahaha! :joy: So far, Iā€™ve only worked as an assistant teacher, but the age range of the children Iā€™ve previously handled also resonates with your statement. :heart_eyes:

Thank you so much again for doing this. I truly appreciate the time and effort youā€™ve put into this.

BTW, a friend of mine is asking if you could also take a look at his palm, if you donā€™t mind? Iā€™ll just send the image via PM, because heā€™s not a member here. If itā€™s okay. :blush:

3 Likes

Iā€™d love a scan if anyone is willing, I cannot really give back yet :two_hearts:

6 Likes

@ParadoxicalPAT
Sure you can send her left palm on pm ā€¦but she has to be patient ā€¦ I will do it after several days ā€¦at the moment Iā€™m little occupied ā€¦so if she can wait up to several days then its fine ā€¦

@Kenny90 sure you can pm me your left palm ā€¦ I will do it after several days ā€¦at the moment Iā€™m little occupied so if you can wait then fineā€¦

2 Likes

Okā€¦

I have a very ordinary life. Not rich, not poor.

Not sure what ā€œdeep in your heart youā€™re not a very cool personā€ means. Iā€™m VERY cool!! :laughing: I definitely care for people I love. Sometimes I feel like Iā€™m ā€œsupposedā€ to help random strangers, & so I do, whether itā€™s because their house burnt down & I raise money for them, or their dog is missing & I do magick secretly & itā€™s found type thing.

I have definitely been lead & very attracted to the left hand path recently. Itā€™s like they called me, but only 4 of them. Hekate, Lucifer, Lilith, & Glasya Labolas. I read about others to see if I feel drawn to them in any way, but so far no.

Knowledge seems to be a major part of my path. Knowledge & strength. I am ā€œfar from angelic light,ā€ can you elaborate on that? Doesnā€™t surprise me, but now curious.

I would really like success in finance. Iā€™d love to win a lottery, but Iā€™m also willing to put work into the things that I do to become a success. My success is ā€œmore on knowledgeā€¦?ā€

I donā€™t have a lot of sex anymore tbh. I do have a bf of 4 years, but as good as it can be, itā€™s probably been more of a shitshow. People would wonder wtf Iā€™m doing, as I do sometimes. I do have kids, not with him though.

So Iā€™d say you did pretty good. :grin:

1 Like

Let er rip

7 Likes

ok so since i deleted my previous one, hereā€™s a new one and hopefully better since i wasnt in the mood then tbh

abit sweaty cause i just did a run and some work out but since i always feel great afterwards, kinda thought this would be better moment then when i was tired after work xp

4 Likes

I can see some kind of mountain, right behind you. Its blue :thinking:

1 Like

A mountain?

1 Like

Aye, a mountain :smiley:
No refunds for crap readings!

6 Likes

haha thank you for wanting to read me xp

1 Like

Iā€™m slight tired from math over load :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Noted. I understand completely, do take all the time you need. Thank you very much! :blush:

1 Like

Hey ā€¦ a quick scan I got: Prince full of power fillied with Your essence.
Man I tilt my head to you :blush:

1 Like

Can you explain what that means to you please?

1 Like

Sure . I was preparing to leave so no typing time.
I sensed heaard Prince. A prince of power. Namely your own personal power. Your ā€œYourselfā€
It is Prince and princely.
Bear in mind that when i look i briefly glance at the picture where a connection comes then close myveyes place my left palm over it.
You are a Prince as in Royalty.
This is not the same as seeing your godform

1 Like