Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

7 Likes

You look like some kind of real life ā€˜agentā€™ of lucifer.
Not from looks but from glare and aura.

1 Like

Me? Or c.kendall?

C Kendall is the incarnation of Lucifer

1 Like

kendall

Like you are getting ā€˜higher in rankā€™ or something like thatā€¦ but youā€™re in the good wayā€¦
dont know if that sounds legit or so

I get the image of a lion for some reason when I try to scan into that pic of yours :thinking:

1 Like

lookinā€™ too serious ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

5 Likes

I see an almost chub energy kind of like Voloc, and calmness but have seen some stuff. Your eyes look like deep pools with lots of knowledge and I feel a presence of a raven.

Nergal. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I see a purplish angry ball near you, it feels like it is protecting you. It also feels like you have been doing magick for lifetimes and are getting back on the right path direction.

1 Like

true that heres yours.

first i get the word lucfer maybe azazel and belial i feel nature spirits with you,i feel hazel energy and green energy you seek peace and happiness and improvement.

1 Like

Definitely Azazel, I joined this forum to find more information about him, he says Iā€™ve been with him for lifetimes. The nature spirits are because I was definitely at a place that live, and so far they have been really blessing my outdoor adventures.

Trying to become stronger and person Iā€™m meant to be through Azazel and Litlth.

1 Like

In both pictures I see a caped person following you, it almost looks like they draining your energy.

Good eye now help me get rid of it :unamused: been around since I was little. Tried working with her, didnt work out. Need to get rid of her.

1 Like

In the smoke to the right of the tree in your second photo, I def. See a caped/hooded figure. But it ainā€™t humanoid. Looks like a rotting hyena head. The right side (itā€™s right, viewerā€™s left) is obliterated. Left (our right) looks pretty decent. As for the getting rid of the woman, or this Iā€™m not certain.

1 Like

theres a demon that king paimon showed that can help with this,the only challenge is getting back to your terretory.

Okok. Please message me. Because everyonr who i have had sex with has been complaining to me that they hear growls and barking in addition to poltergheisting since they had met me and they all know Iā€™m an occultist. I DO NOT know who this entity is. But when king paimon came to me(trumpets, waft of spirits, whole shebang) I started hearing thr growls and occasional clawing on hardwood floor.

This entity has been confirmed to be capable of the following: gives nightmares at my command, curses/hexes people at my command, brings suitors to me at my command. He is always following me and he even watches over those i ask him to.

I am near pureblood aryan. This may be a div, but I do not know much of the path of smoke. However, ive been called to it over and over again and visited by ahriman. So I do not know if this spirit is a part of that heritage or not.

Issue is I dont know who or what he is or if hes draining me in exchange for this.

Note, i live in a native land notorious for skinwalker legends.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s a picture of mine that was taken this year. If itā€™s possible, Iā€™d really appreciate a scanning to be done as I have been quite lost, spiritually & mentally, this year.

3 Likes

Could be, though 100% white and 100% Aryan are different things. They were basically absorbed into the europeans that were already there when they left eastern Europe/western asia. Though there might very well be some ā€œpureā€ aryans in some remote village on the pontic-Caspian steppe.

That being said, check it out anyway! I got a positive response from the Greek-Roman god Mercury-Hermes and my ancestry is entirely african and middle eastern (fairly un-Greek).