Scan request

Hello,
I was wondering if anybody could give me a scann please?
I can’t offer anything in return at this moment but I’d really like to know if I need to worry about something. :honeybee:

3 Likes

I will but only if we can have a third party in the pm. @Freaya she needs to learn this techniQUE.

2 Likes

If she wants practice, she can use me as a guinea pig

2 Likes

@AdamThoth what’s scann @minty is talking about?

1 Like

It’s a psychic viewing of one’s aura, physical, psychological, and situational being. Information is accessed from the QIM in relation to the situation of the individual in question. It’s basically a full psychic reading.

3 Likes

Wow. Can I also please request one. I can really use one right now. But I dont have anything to offer in return either. Sorry this might sound like opportunism I realize.

1 Like

Lol it’s OK we help each other in this forum so no compensation is needed other than the help I may need from you in the future.

2 Likes

Sounds perfect. I’ll owe you one so you can count on me

1 Like

OK send me a pm and I will not only scan you but teach you the, techniQUE

2 Likes

May I please learn it too? I’ve just been using intuitive sensing, a technique would be really helpful.

1 Like

J’aimerais bien te le faire mais je n’ai pas encore appris la technique :persevere: @minty

@Fallen_Angel I don’t know to who you’re saying this but I’d like that too haha

1 Like

To you. If you want practice in this area let me know. Here I’ll pm you and @AdamThoth

2 Likes

if you need a guinea pig ill volunteer. i cant give you anything in return but i volunteer if it means anything.

2 Likes

Hey @AdamThoth, can u plz give me one of these? U can PM if u like

1 Like

Good day, is needed a back/swap for a scan?

1 Like

Pm me

1 Like

Pm me for a scan also have a goal in mind particular information and questions you want to ask.

@A.Lucifer could you do a scann for @minty please ?

Sorry, but I can’t do that at the moment. I’d suggest tge main thread post on here. I’m sure someone could do her reading there.

1 Like

Okay no problem! :slight_smile:

1 Like