Scan of beginning and mid gnosis state

Hey, I would like to see and develop scanning peoples energy before and during gnosis, I need to break away from eyes and the person in the picture and focus on hidden messages,
If that’s even a thing. Maybe something I/we can develop to help others, and ourselves achieve another level of insight into messages from our dieties. Any takers? I’ll post mine first. Tell me what you see, or don’t see. Tell me if it’s a good practice tool/thread to potentially try to develop, or let me know if you think it’s a big pile of crap, and then just do it anyways because, I think I want to know and receive tendrils of knowledge given to those who seek. Can’t know it’s not possible if you don’t try.

Yeah I’m old and don’t care enough to crop out the proof of me not knowing a better way than to take a pic of the video, so I might seem like I know wtf defrag means.

You’re my age right?

1 Like

Older, you sweet woman lol. I really want to analyze the possibility of connecting to waves of knowledge or frequency of communication, or changes in etheric humming, (I hear aura and relate sound to colors) so, I’m hoping a few volunteers.

My senses are all wacky. Maybe this new moon, but I love this idea. So you use me as test subject. All for magickal science right? So what do you want me to do?

Take picture or freeze frame snap of video begging and mid gnosis. Then it’s still, no audio and I can see if I’m allowed and if I can see, feel, hear decipher any messages. I put my two pics up in case anyone wanted to try or scan as experiment.