Saying thanks to Lucifer

HI everyone! So a question…or 2…or 3. Whatever lol anyway so lately I’ve been reading about and working with Lucifer. The other day I ran into a bit of a sticky situation at work to the point where I could have lost my job. Full panic mode. Got home and that night I did my usual ritual for communing with Lucifer. This I asked that he basically help me out here with the job as I myself wasnt too sure what else I could do, and I’ll be damned. He saved my ass AND my job like…wow. I was absolutely amazed. So I reached out again and this time gave thanks and gratitude and appreciation. However my 1st question here is, what else can I do to show my thanks? That was all verbal but I feel like I DEFINITELY need to do something more. Problem is, idk what though. I dont feel like words are enough. Or maybe they are. I honestly don’t know. My PREFERRED method of communication with Lucifer is via my tarot deck. Usually I’ll ask a question and draw 3 cards but this time was different. I asked him what I could do to show how truly thankful I am and what is it he wants from ME. This time I was only compelled to draw one card. Just 1. Nothing more, nothing less. The card I drew was reversed Judgement. And here lies my other question. I’m absolutely stumped as to what this means. I have an interpretation of the card but I’m not seeing how it ties into what I asked. So anyone have any ideas? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

4 Likes

Lucifer…always comes thru in the most critical time of need!
Have you gave an offering? You said that you only thanked him verbally. If you’re unclear, then I would ask him so you can get it. I have read that he likes oranges, chocolate, wine…but he would like something else from you…

1 Like

That’s another issue. Like what do I do with the offerings? I’m pretty sure just leaving them on my altar is a no no so…what do I do with them lol

For the offering, just place it in a ritual-ish space and tell him that it’s his. I do that all the time and it works just fine. As for the judgement card, it might be him trying to tell you about some kind of spiritual event for you. When I hear Lucifer speak he speaks in a very symbolic way so sometimes you just have to talk to him directly to know.

3 Likes

As far as I know his favorite offerings usually is some sort of sweet, chocolate or chocolate cake or something like that. You could just summon him with the offering on the altar, he’ll know is his. Or just put in there and make a kind of prayer to him, stating is for him. Than you eat or burn.

I posted this some days ago, I gave some other ideas to what offer to him. Even though I put as a Valentine’s day thing is not necessary a Valentine’s day thing. Is a thing you can do just to show your appreciation towards him at any day of the year.

2 Likes

I LOVE this!!

2 Likes

Actually, there was that thread about Lucifer and the offerings you could give him and all. I think that would be of use to you.

1 Like

This link may be helpful he lists a lot of good information.

This is directly out of that post

Lucifer’s favorite offerings - Red wine, Blood, Semen, Chocolate, Poem, Rose, Oranges, Tobacco, Rum and Your time.

2 Likes