Saturn's hidden door of death

For all of you into Saturnian necromancy, I suggest you travel into this gate it will honestly change your life this is a really well hidden gate, I work with the " cold ones " which are collectors of the dead / souls.

They are basically vampiric lords who collect souls to bargain and to empower and enslave certian beings.

Anyway I trapped a soul of someone who I hated I went to their grave trapped them into a necromantic shadow box and gave this soul to the " cold ones ".

In return for immense knowledge and power in the necromancy, they gave me this gate that has a old vampiric language, on its boarder.

Anyway I gathered the gate opened it by scrying into it and placing it in the west and projected myself into the gate.

And HOLY FUCKING SHIT, this is like a hidden rift or an actual hidden plane inside the actual planet of Saturn, don’t ask me how I had the information on it but it’s so complicated I didn’t bother to write it down.

In this place power, knowledge and beings of death await you things that you never knew existed in this current, lay there waiting for you.

So enjoy and happy ascending.

20 Likes

Thanks for the post!
~Now do i know what i could use my rotten blood for :astonished:

1 Like

Thank you for the post, I have wanted to get into necromancy for a while and getting a copy of necromantic sorceress or any good information is a bit of a challenge.

2 Likes

No problem

1 Like

I have a full jar of graveyard dirt of an ancestor with some of my blood in it.

I am thinking of printing this out and attaching it to the outside of the Jar.

Any thoughts and ideas?

3 Likes

Actually not a bad idea if you open the gate while attached to the jar and call the forces to empower what ever the goal is then it’s good especially if it’s outside since the sunlight or moonlight would act as a empowerment / charging aid of the ancestry jar

2 Likes

No worries, I will try with the classic incantation of Mr Koetting for calling all Magical Powers, in a night Saturn Hour of a Saturday (maybe tomorrow) and let everyone know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I get impressions when looking at sigils bit just staring into that gives me the heebie jeebies and I love that. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem

1 Like

I have a question… Might sound weird but to anyone who has traveled there, is there a deep trench on the planet? Like a bottomless pit? Which isn’t exactly bottomless but actually very deep but that is another story. So has anyone been there and seen or is familiar with a “bottomless pit/hole/trench thingy” on Saturn? If you are or have been there can you please share about it with me?

That’s wild. I was shown those sickle-shaped sigils as a death or attack related talisman when I did my planetary initiation. I just saw one that was simplified, but it had the crook and the double-line. I only happened to be looking through that notebook a few days ago, or I probably wouldn’t remember…

I DO wish more people would get to know the benign aspect of Saturn. For some reason, Mathers deleted all the commentaries on misconceptions about and benign aspects of Saturn and removed all the benign talismans from his heavily truncated version of The Key of Solomon. That basically set the standard for how everyone would think about Saturn for over a century. Saturn is extremely important for agriculture and balanced weather patterns, and has enormous protection, constructive, and defensive applications.

2 Likes

There’s the hexagon:

1 Like

^ Which goes kind of with my UPG of 3 years ago:

[quote=“Lady_Eva, post:20, topic:3556”]And if you or anyone else wants to play with some UPG of mine developed from working with demons in recent months, try a six-sided (hexagonal) piece of thick black board or black-painted wood in place of a triangle - do NOT be tempted :slight_smile: to draw in a Star of David inside it, you want the solid shape with no markings or names.

Like this, straight side (not angled point) facing towards you, unless you’re guided to do it differently:

You can place it on the ground, a table, whatever’s relevant with your set-up, but in this method I’ve been told to not use any other symbols that may impact upon it (so, don’t place it on a circle of godnames like a traditional goetic circle, or on a cloth that has any symbols of any kind) - it’s a standalone piece that contains its own cosmogony.

I’ve been told demons will find this particularly welcoming for those of us who don’t default to constraining them, but usual disclaimers apply that this is my UPG only - I’m sharing it in case you find the triangle idea still too redolent of methods you don’t like.[/quote]

2 Likes

Thanks. I never used a triangle because I don’t like the whole trapping and commanding them thing. It pisses me off and I do NOT want to be like those other people. The demons are awesome and they help me so much. I treat them as good as I can. That being said I would like to manifest them better. If enclosing them helps them take more of a material form I will do it. Iike this shape better and I think I may try it. Thank you so much. By the way… Remember what Solomon did to them? (asshole) The popes and highter up in the catholic church still do it. I read their exorcism that they do in latin of course. I translated it and the entire thing is filled with demands from the demons to leave and bring them gold and gold coins and deblouns and to be tortured until they comply. They repeat it 4 times in every paragraph. THAT is why everyone brings them money. I want to do something about that

2 Likes

Some of us on here have done, and continue to do, various kinds of working against the mainstream religions. :slight_smile:

I take it pretty seriously because of prophecies I’ve received, and it’s a major part of my magickal work.

These are some of the most recent, I’m doing some stuff later this year as well, I’ll post nearer the date and if you want to join in that would be great:

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/sunday-9-11-2016-an-invitation/8399

And there was this most recently:

March 1st : Payback Time For Those Who HATE Us

1 Like

I would definitely LOVE to be part of that! Please let me know about future workings!

2 Likes

Saturn is my birth planet, well both Saturn and Jupiter are in Vedic astrology, could you throw some knowledge my way about how I could use them or what that means magic ally?

DAMMIT I missed this

1 Like

Well, in terms of personality, it means you hate limitations, false forms, morality (though NOT form-alities like ethics, politeness, etc), are severely intolerant of liars, more than a little inclined to paranoia, a bit aloof and strongly individualistic, and have probably always had a strong pull to magic.

What you need to do is pull up your natal chart and get a planetary weight list - that’s a chart that lists all the planets in order of how much/little influence they have over you. The weak or crossed spots those lists will produce a lot of the problems that obstruct your life. What you’re looking for is planets that are strong on one chart and weak on another,or weak on both. For example, if your natal chart is chock full of Mercury, but Mercury’s weight is very low, that might express itself as enormous communication/writing abilities but innate problems with business and money. Or maybe you write extremely well but feel eclipsed by the people around you and have a difficult time expressing yourself verbally, almost like something’s blocked. You want to make a point to work with Mercury to correct those imbalances.

2 Likes