Saturn return exactly conjunct Uranus

I was born during Saturn Rx in Gemini. In sidereal (whole signs), Saturn is in my 1st House. In tropical (whole signs and Placidus), Saturn is in my 12th.

My Saturn return will occur in 2032 when Saturn is exactly conjunct Uranus, and I am seriously mortified because it looks atrocious.

I had my Saturn return in 2018, it was cruising through Capricorn if I am not completely mistaken, it was in opposition to my ASC and shit was rough. It was so rough that I’ve finally started actively with practicing magick (being pushed to the limits and stuff) and it was the best decision I’ve ever made in my life. A lot got much better ever since :smiley: Back then it felt as if I was at odds with the whole world; in hindsight it was the necessary destructive spark that burned away what was holding me inside of a pity party instead of doing something about it.

Maybe @mth_yesco has some interesting and more professional insights into your situation or worries that you connect it with :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you for the response!

Uranus is the planetary association of Daath. I normally disagree with the Pluto-Kether and Neptune-Chokmah, but Uranus-Daath actually appears to make sense. Maybe I will cross the Abyss during my Saturn return…

Hey can you check again the position. Tropical is 24 degree ahead of sidereal. Normally tropical would be at least in 1st house and sidereal in 12th house. But usually it’s the sign that changes. Is your Saturn in Gemini in sidereal or tropical ?

My Saturn is in the late degrees of Gemini (27), so it does not change signs

My Saturn is in late degree too at 26 in Pisces in sidereal and Aries in tropical. It does change even though the software you are using may show something else but the interpretation changes. The software will show you 12th house because of the degree but in really the planet act as in the 1st house.

Aries start in tropical on the 21st of mars; Aries in sidereal on the 15th of April. These are two different systems. tropical is 24 degree ahead of sidereal.

If your Saturn is at 27 degree then never it will be the same house in tropical.

Anyway this will be your second return I guess. This is a more mature Saturn and you. The first Saturn return is usually hard because it hits when you are still in your late 20s, so there’s a bit of immaturity.

If Saturn is in your 1st house Gemini then this is a more career oriented Saturn and with Uranus in 2032, extra care regarding your work or your public image because the mistakes you did or will do will affect directly your self esteem and your health

If in 12th house in Gemini: this is a more spiritual Saturn. At his return he will check upon your spiritual evolution and clearing up all garbages accumulated in your subconscious. It can force you to be isolated to resolve your issues. But all of that will affect your relationship mainly like marriage and your higher beliefs system.

But 5 years before its return Saturn will show your exactly what he wants you to fix in your life. Because it will aspect the house he is sitting in with his 3rd house aspect. The more you will not pay attention to the signs he’s giving you, the more troublesome he will be when he returns

1 Like

Thank you very much!

I have heard many statements on astrological software being inaccurate.

1 Like

It needs more interpretations especially when its an early degree or late degree. Just check first what’s your ascendant in sidereal. If its Gemini then any planet in Taurus will be automatically in the 12th house and etc… That will be your foundation.

Early degree planets are planets that have still memories from the previous sign they were in. But will not give result of the previous sign

Late degree: the planet has almost finished the karma it wanted to give in the sign it is sitting and he is now preparing to leave that sign. So he is focusing more on the next sign but will not give results of the next sign.

1 Like