Satanism, explained by a real life satanist

i lol’d

4 Likes

Best part @ 3:37 when he says “I definitely met some babies that I haven’t gotten on with very well…but I haven’t actually killed one” Such an open minded guy :grin:

5 Likes

man…when he waved and blew a kiss at the girl he apparently saw in a window, i was officially creeped :smile:

6 Likes

Yeah that part was really scary :grin:
Add some horror movies background music to that interview and it would be just perfect !

3 Likes

yeah, something like this would’ve been perfect

its so odd…because actual occultists like EA come across as way less odd to me than guys like this xD

3 Likes

Exactly! that holloween theme is perfect for it :grinning:

They got absolutely nothing to do with Satan or magick, but I find them entertaining to be honest. From a different angle, think of what made them do that and act this way. Too much pressure from organized religion. the root of all evil… and best comedy sometimes :grin:

2 Likes

And the creepy smile and blow kiss after that? No comment about it? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
Edit: Yea I was watching the video and didn’t saw the rest of the comments lol :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m like “I don’t mind exploring more of Satanism. Oh let me look at this video!” Me watches video. “This isn’t so bad so far” Gets to the creepy part of the guy smiling like he has bigger plans me tellS demons “Why so creepy???!!:tired_face::sob::sob::pleading_face: