Satanic Pathworking System

Im creating one and I want to see what y’all would like to see in it. Its geared towards power and Ascent. No bs.

What do you guys wanna know or see in the Pathworking?

6 Likes

What do you mean?

1 Like

I’m also down to look at it. Most my meditations are from Satan path workings

1 Like

I would be interested in something very simple to start relative beginners off correctly

2 Likes

Oh, something minimalist but powerful af would be awesome.

1 Like

Full blown possession

1 Like

of course!

1 Like

A pathworking system >.>

That is quite the project: a proper beginning, middle, and end.

There is a lot of stuff out there about foundations, and building them. There is a lot of theory about high end super crazy magickal results -such as the powers mentioned at the end of EAs courses-. It would be nice to have something ‘intermediate’, a clear path towards the supernatural powers sought at the ‘end of the path’.

With a Satanic twist are you ready to outline and give clear examples of Satanic philosophy and concepts that build towards this power? A lot of ideas come to mind when someone says “Satanic” you might have to define what you are about. Im not sure if that counts as BS though :stuck_out_tongue: or what you really have in mind.

It would be cool to see what you have in mind for the pathworking system. I think it would be easier for us to suggest what you could/might/should include if we see your thoughts first (even if its just a rough outline). Its kind of like an author saying “I want to write a Mystery book. Its going to be a murder mystery! What do you guys want to see?” We could give all sorts of suggestions, but none may jive with what you had mind -and some audience members might think ‘wow he wants us to write his book for him’-.

2 Likes