Satanic initiation

https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2016/11/22/initiation-rite-to-become-a-satanist/

In your opinion, is it possible without blood offering?

5 Likes

Yeah just replace it with wine or something

1 Like

Blood offerings are entirely symbolic and can be replaced with other substances. Sex fluids are also common offerings. Skin, hair and spit can also be used although it’s not as common on the LHP for an offering.

4 Likes

Nope :neutral_face:

In my opinion, if you can’t follow instructions completely, it’s quite likely this is not for you. So, do it as it should’ve been done, or look for something else.

2 Likes

@SabahSnoblod That is not true. Blood is important in and of itself. The particular system you were asking about a few days ago cares about blood for it’s own sake. Blood has very real power. There is a reason blood is used. It’s about creating a real bond between the blood offered and the blood in your body. Transmuting it into something more through transubstantiation in ritual to create a real biological change. Also, blood IS life force. That’s what the Rite of Deification is all about. The power inherent in blood itself. There’s something special about blood in and of itself that is far beyond mere symbolism.

4 Likes

Yes, there is a reason why blood may be a first choice for many people beyond symbolism. Harvesting blood is not always possible, though. In that case you either need to find potential life force or give up enough of the body for it to be a workable substitute.
I also already work with blood for certain reasons, even though medically it’s a more of risk for me than most people. Blood magic is something familiar to me and it’s not something everyone can do because they might have an extreme case of anemia or the inability to rely on blood clotting. In that case, practioners may need to be a little creative.

You could ask Satan and see if he requires blood or not. I did a Luciferian initiation and Lucifer told me blood wasnt neccesary.

3 Likes

I’m honestly not sure what path I should initiate upon.

TO do certain rituals a substitute can be used. You can use wine or agave. However in doing a pact or an initiation ritual your own blood is necessary. You can SAY whatever you want but it doesn’t change the reality that blood and it’s link with you has power and creates an effect that a substitute can not do…

3 Likes

Is this a ritual to become a Satanist?

That’s what it says, isn’t it?

Wake up! The ritual and the page do not exist or have been deleted. Could you share the full version here?