Satanachia

Greetings,
why should I be moralized to death?

that comment was for Satanachia19

Oh ok, I am sorry to interupted you then.

Hello all,

I did the Ritual and how do I know she has accapted it and is working on it? It would be great to get an Answer this Time.

very goo. Do you generally have a positive mindset when it comes to women ( :slight_smile: not this one in particular but in general :slight_smile: )?

Hello all,

I did the Ritual and how do I know she has accapted it and is working on it? It would be great to get an Answer this Time. If not it is ok then I know I have to go from this Forum cus it is the same Thing as in the other where I did not get any Answers at all after some Posts/Times. And then I will not do anything Magic as ever cus what is it worth if I do not get any Answer when I asked you all?

If u want them to break up ask King Asmodeus ,if u want long term love ask Duke Dantilion ,then for sexual union u can ask Commander in Chief Satanachia.

1 Like

you have to do research.
U need help with
Breaking up a couple
Long term love
Sexual union
Revenge …for revenge you can ask for help from leviathan ,even King Asmodeus can help. This thread was created for Commander in Chief Satanachia ,i apologize for mentioning other demons on this thread.
… Research research research research …goodluck and please do research :muscle::+1:

Hello
sorry if I did anything wrong, I do not know much as part of me is totaly science minded and only trusts Science. When These two Souls come into Contact with each other they battle very hard and it is confusing.
I would love to send you a PM to discuss this further and away from the Topic but either I do not have the Allowence yet to write one or I can not find it were to write. Please write to me so we can talk about this further as to clearly understand it for me.
Thank you

3 Likes

can u tell us the ritual u used?

Not coming up, says it’s a parked url.

You should ask her what she likes. Best way to go and please her. I usually do that. But you cannot go wrong with wine, candles or incenses in my opinion.

Could you help me get my ex back?